• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Have these current holidays been boring? (1 Viewer)

Have these current holidays been boring?

• Yes

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Kind of

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters

shaon0

HSC
Have these currents holidays been a waste of time? Do you want to go back to school?

HSC
Complete waste of time. Done nothing.

I'm freaking out because i was supposed to do all these things during the holidays and haven't done anything.

shaon0

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Nooo! You must always cherish your school holidays! Mine have been very productive as I've been doing maths so I haven't wasted my time. I do, however, want to get back to school to set my routine again. I sleep at 2am and get up at 9am during the holidays and that's really cocked.
i sleep at 3am and wake up at 12pm. And these holidays haven't been very productive excluding maths. Procrastination has got the best of me. Hence, i haven't started my crap bio assignment even though i'm dropping it. But i don't want to go back to school.

Last edited:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
these holidays haven't been boring, i dont really get bored tooo easily but i do want to go bak to school to get my exam results

shaon0

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
A bio assignment? Will that go anywhere?
Its worth 30% of my prelim but i don't care since i'm dropping it.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
There has been moments of boredom, but overall quite enjoyable. I've started my workout routine again, studied approximately 3 hours a day and went out a few times. Ohh!! i slept HEAPS as well! I slept for 14 hours today lol

shaon0

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Oh no, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just that with me, I usually say I will drop a subject which causes me to not give a rat's ass about it, then I find out that I actually want to do it and regret it.
I doubt i'll end up regretting dropping bio. Unless i want to do Medicine.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
all ive done is finished reading 2 english texts and a bit chemistry and physics - which got realllllllllllly boring, watched two movies so far and went to the local library at least 20 times

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Yeah, I haven't done much. Gonna do everything this week... hopefully...

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
music teacher decided to give us not 1, but 2 assignments due on the first day back.

and i thought i was going to enjoy these hols too... :angry:

4theHSC

HSC
lol my holiday has been boring till now... had fun today :)... + tommorow I'm going somewhere and sunday is Luna park lol.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lol i was supposed to hav a piano lesson today but it got cancelled but thats a good thing, didn't really want onee...hadn't practised and done stuff.!

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
These holidays have been pretty fun - aven't been doing much social stuff like I used to - like usually I go to the city, and places like that. Instead I've been doing a lot of sport - table tennis, tennis, swimming etc.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
These holidays I've:
  1. Went to two of my friend's houses and watched Harold and Kumar 1 & 2, American Pie 5, and played need for speed, counter-strike. We also made prank calls (too bad I don't have any numbers on BOS ^^).
  2. Went exploring into this shopping complex I've never been inside with friends. 'Bumming around' as they call it lol.
  3. Tennis tournament.
  4. MSN and BOS.
  5. Made progress with Biology, but little progress with Chemistry and Physics.
  6. Watched Bladerunner.
Study/academically wise, not good lol. Fun wise, YAY moar!

12o9

HSC
These holidays have been alright.
I've been out a few times and got a head start on on the HSC course. Despite that, I haven't done nearly as much work as I would have hoped :(.

HSC
N/A
nah these holidays havent been boring, its just i didnt do what i planned to do - study heaps and start on different topics, but i havent done any work at all. so much for getting a head start on the hsc :( ah wells, ill study next holidays

5233andy

HSC
Initially, my mindset was a mix of study and family time. However, in terms of study, I have not opened a book. I have, however, been plane spotting... whereby the only 'fancy' plane that I've seen in an Emirates A340 - [yawn].

'I really should be studying...' - I've said it a million times, but... I'm not in the mood... I can't wait to get back to school and face the horrible results that I achieved for the Prelim exams.

I should also point out that my sleeping patterns have been irregular. I most circumstances, I'd go to bed at 11/12-ish and wake up at 12pm of the next day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)