Have you been studying a lot this hols? (1 Viewer)

R*A*U*N*C*H*Y

HSC
N/A
I went on bludge mode after the half yearlies and assessments and I haven't done much work so far in the holidays. I'm starting to feel guilty :( How many hours are you guyz studying a day this hols? What are you studying like catching up, revision or reading ahead? Have you gone out a lot and where? I’m going out too much for my own good mostly to the city.

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Well ive got my half yearlies after the hols... should be studying right now!!

But i guess u do need to go out and have fun at the same time!
But when it comes down to hardcore study, i can go 6-8 hours a day, and still have time to go out during the evening!
None og the softcore study shit!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA study....

no.. i havent been studying.. and my half yearlies are straight after the holidays

illin

Ill factor
HSC
_muse_ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA study....

no.. i havent been studying.. and my half yearlies are straight after the holidays
Haha yeah everyone who has exams after hols havent been studying much, u need to take a break

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I did very little study, then I hit 4U hard for a day and a half and finished 1 1/2 topics. Then I did very little. Now I'm staring at work trying to convince myself that I'm being productive but I'm quite terrible at getting things done.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Murf said:
lol damn ur lucky having the holidays b4 your half yearlies...

and ive just started today studying and did school work on the w/e @ edassist lol and planning to do more school work this week, hard to get back into school work tho i gotta say..

murf
agreed i cant get motivated and there are too many disctractions I usually go to skool in all my many frees and do work. I hope I start doing more work this week, but i guess a lil is better than none aye?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
OMG i 'only' study 17 hours a day. Is that not enough?????? My life is over. I mean there are a whole 7 hours in a day where I am not studying.

roxie_b

HSC
ive been doing stuff for school basically ALL hols and im OVER it! mainly getting all my dot point notes up to date, but ive been spending heaps of time on major works, which i guess i have to considering im doing 4... i guess thats my own fault

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
ive done nothin all holidays
besides going 4 one lecture 4 edassist
i just cant be bothered...
and my 1/2 yearlies were last term
so i only get results when i get back
hence. my reason for not studying
ill face reality when i go back 2 skool prolly :(

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
See, I do a lot of study and get nothing done.

Then, I worked out the secret to study success...oh, but that's mine...and I shalln't share 'cause I'm Sauron...THE LEMON. BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

pig_93

HSC
YEAH MAN
its a blessing not to have half yearlies AFTER holidays. so good to get them off ur back.
i havent been doing any seriously. and its not like i think thats bad. these will be like our ONLY hols to have FUN.
so people, dont be HERMITS. actually go out!!!

E N J O Y Y O U R H O L S W H I L E U C A N ! ! !

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I finished three chapters for Business Studies which was holiday homework. Currently summarising those three chapters. Finished summarising Inflation for Economics, and still reading through Wild Swans which I should have done ages ago.
I bludged for the first week, and then my monitor stopped working for about five days so research etc. was put on hold.

Still have to:
- Summarise Math 2/3U stuff, and do more questions on parametrics and trig. graphs.
- Read Wild Swans and Antony and Cleopatra and holiday homework for English
- Go through Acidic Environment for Chemistry which I screwed up in exams

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
umm... my exams were b4 the holidays, so i took about 4 days off!!...etc

All i have been doing is:

-reading over my bio and chem notes for their first core topics
-going through cambridge 3unit maths book, i've done further trig so far and now am doing polymonials (this is revision)
-religion assessment, but ahh (not that high a priority)
-and and english essay i did like in 2 days

and now i am bored!!!

do mroe maths later

pig_93

HSC
gee i really am surprised at everyone's hard work

1. good on you
2. i dont know how u cant give yourself this well earned break
3. ignore the last one if your exams are on after hols
4. good luck to you and your upcoming exams
5. ignore the last one if, like me, you've done your halfers

i know i am not going to be behing when i get to school (ah good old public education) but then again i dont have the head start you guys have.
but another point to remember is that, remember that it doesnt take long to remember and revise your notes for them to stick even if you have had a 2-3 week break. its kinda like the 'muscle has a memory' kind of thing (for all u gym junkies out there)
so...CHILL :)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I've been d/l too many seinfeld and sex and the city series...did some of my history ext and 4 eng...a tiny bit of math and a dash of eco here and there..and maybe modern

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ok i have 4 days to finish all the work I planned on doing these holidays. Damn my school for not having school development day on Tuesday. Then I would have 5 days :(

s0k0y0e0

HSC
R*A*U*N*C*H*Y said:
I went on bludge mode after the half yearlies and assessments and I haven't done much work so far in the holidays. I'm starting to feel guilty :( How many hours are you guyz studying a day this hols? What are you studying like catching up, revision or reading ahead? Have you gone out a lot and where? I’m going out too much for my own good mostly to the city.
Nah, I haven't been studying heaps these hols; and it sounds like not many other people have either! (makes me feel a bit better).

It was a holiday and I needed a break from school; so it'll be back to all the hard work from when I return to school or maybe, most probably from Monday! :uhhuh: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)