Have you been studying a lot this hols? (1 Viewer)

Will Hunting

HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Nah, I haven't been studying heaps these hols; and it sounds like not many other people have either! (makes me feel a bit better).

It was a holiday and I needed a break from school; so it'll be back to all the hard work from when I return to school or maybe, most probably from Monday!
Ya, take it easy, for sure! To anyone who thinks they've been partying too hard or going out too much, don't worry about it, you're doing the right thing! These are holidays - chilling out and having fun is what they're there for!

Don't get me wrong, some light study's cool too. Just make sure it's as cruisy as possible, though, so you don't get in a rut and find yourself stuck inside with no sun or fresh air (very deadly stuff!!!).

I agree with pig_93 totally. Soak up the fun and sun now 'cause it's only getting rougher from here on in, and, yeah, exactly, CHILL ;)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Haven't done shit.
Cos I jigged on the last day and left half of my school work in my locker.
And now I'm starting to read King Lear...

Oh God.

pig_93

HSC
I agree with pig_93 totally. Soak up the fun and sun now 'cause it's only getting rougher from here on in, and, yeah, exactly, CHILL ;)[/QUOTE]

YES MAN, GOOD

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I've done absolutely nothing! Well I read half of an extension book I have to read, but I don't think that counts. In 5 days I know have to: do a Maths assignment, read 2 novels, try and finish my ext 2 and do some work on my P.I.P.

Procrastination is a bitch :(.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
I've done absolutely nothing! Well I read half of an extension book I have to read, but I don't think that counts. In 5 days I know have to: do a Maths assignment, read 2 novels, try and finish my ext 2 and do some work on my P.I.P.

Procrastination is a bitch :(.
wow that must suck :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)