Have you ever cheated in an assessment? If so, how? (1 Viewer)

happii

HSC
ur plan was flawed from teh start but good idea in a world like utopia.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
it really sucks when eveyone starts coughing in the exam hall though. that's what happened durin my trial hsc. all the ""cool"" kids started to cough and then yeah. was so annoying. =/

beckaa

HSC
i don't think i've consciously cheated, but a girl in the school cert literally had a dictionary under her pencil case.

and not one teacher even noticed that not only did she have her pencil case even on the desk but had a freaking dictionary!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
beckaa said:
i don't think i've consciously cheated, but a girl in the school cert literally had a dictionary under her pencil case.

and not one teacher even noticed that not only did she have her pencil case even on the desk but had a freaking dictionary!
Clear plastic case lol.

wLym

HSC
Wassup? said:
Well, my story is for Economics. I didn't plan to cheat, but it all sort of fell into place, and I thought it'd be a waste if I didn't cheat.

The story: I was revising my notes just prior to entering the hall, and I sat at my desk. I was still reading the notes until the teacher just slammed a test paper onto my desk, covering the notes. It just went from there. I had sneak peaks at my notes everytime the teachers weren't looking.

Immoral, yes. Am I proud, somewhat. :D

Please leave morals out of this. I know, it's immoral, All Your Own Work blah blah blah.

So, what's your story.

P.S. NorthRiversMatt is not to post a comment.

YOURE TEACHER WAS TESTING YOUR CONSCIENCE. SHE KNOWS. BE AFRAID.

Wassup? said:
I had sneak peaks at my notes everytime the teachers weren't looking.
woooooooow didnt all the kids around you see?

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
Patar said:
Nah. :p A lot of people can honestly say they haven't. Wouldn't cheating require an intention too?

i.e our Software teacher gave the exact same exam as the year before us. And 2 people in our class had the test as one of their brothers did it; they had gone through the answers the very night before, etc.

But that's not cheating on their part, that's just extremely good fortune (for them).
Lol sounds familiar to a situation I was in. One year (not HSC) our maths teacher set a test and the whole class did quite poorly in it :(

So... she rescheduled the test to give us all another go, and we thought that the questions would be somewhat simpler for easy marks. A few of us (me included) were away on the rescheduled date and so when the 2nd test was over a few students came and told me that the test was exactly the same as the one we all did poorly on.

So I studied up on the correct answers and memorised the proper methods for calculations. I basically knew what the questions demanded this time, so it was more about studying correctly than cheating. I aced the test and didn't feel bad about it; it was probably more the teachers fault for giving the same test or for even rescheduling another one.

I think it was in year 9 or 10... where nothing really mattered anyway.

wLym

HSC
it wasnt exactly cheating. In year 9 or something, one of our teacher gave us the actual exam questions to study up lol

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
it really sucks when eveyone starts coughing in the exam hall though. that's what happened durin my trial hsc. all the ""cool"" kids started to cough and then yeah. was so annoying. =/
At the end of the Yr11 final exams, the guys who thought they 'were-all-that-and-more' starting playing ping pong pop... ya'know how ya make that popping sound with your mouth and it sounds like a bat hitting a ping pong ball...

Well they started doing that, like back and forth, back and forth. The teachers didn't even bother to stop them even though there were clearly still people trying to finish their exam.

Seriously agitating/annoying and you automatically begin to lose concentration. Freaking teachers couldn't give a stuff. Also it always seems to be that when our year has exams on, there are a group of people using those fucking Vortex ball things outside the exam hall. Back and forth, back and forth.... just over and over again during the whole exam. Teachers dont' bother to stop that either.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Conspiracy? said:
At the end of the Yr11 final exams, the guys who thought they 'were-all-that-and-more' starting playing ping pong pop... ya'know how ya make that popping sound with your mouth and it sounds like a bat hitting a ping pong ball...

Well they started doing that, like back and forth, back and forth. The teachers didn't even bother to stop them even though there were clearly still people trying to finish their exam.

Seriously agitating/annoying and you automatically begin to lose concentration. Freaking teachers couldn't give a stuff. Also it always seems to be that when our year has exams on, there are a group of people using those fucking Vortex ball things outside the exam hall. Back and forth, back and forth.... just over and over again during the whole exam. Teachers dont' bother to stop that either.
ahaha our school is the exact opposite. any sign of distraction from inside or outside the hall, and the supervising teachers defuse it in record time. haha we had a supervisor tell the principal not to walk in the corridors because the clip-clop of her heels were annoying.

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
Boxes said:
ahaha our school is the exact opposite. any sign of distraction from inside or outside the hall, and the supervising teachers defuse it in record time. haha we had a supervisor tell the principal not to walk in the corridors because the clip-clop of her heels were annoying.
Our school has heaps of those Vortex things as they use them to practice for javelin. They let those things pass but usually if people get loud outside while playing basketball etc they just close the exam room door... oh just fucking forget that the walls are paper thin anyway you stupid fucking teachers.

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Conspiracy? said:

Seriously agitating/annoying and you automatically begin to lose concentration. Freaking teachers couldn't give a stuff.
Far out, the same thing happened in our Trial 4 the modules paper. The guy right next 2 me was playing it with the guy behind me.
:burn:

Last edited:

aussie-boy

HSC
rules were made to be broken
people speed when there are no cameras around
i think if people are willing to take the gamble, good luck to them if they get the extra marks
however for most of us, teachers are so watchful that its pretty much impossible

HSC
ctrlaltv said:
its so easy to cheat, there are so many ways. teachers are really dumb these days. either that or they just dont care

here are a few ways..

- notes in pocket, look at during exam
- draw on hand/arm, (hide with jumper/school uniform etc)
- hide notes in scientific calculators, or other stationery
- hide notes in toilet, ask to go to the toilet
- create a code, have some people help you. for me + a few other ppl it was
[A = Ask for more paper/or stretch if you have already asked for paper, B = Breathe loudly, C = Clicking pen, D = Dropping pen on ground] (FYI this was a senior science exam, and sit near the people who are going to cheat with you)
- hide notes under your jumper/uniform or whatever
- hide notes under test paper, then look through the test paper and copy notes
- draw on leg (not recommended)
- hide notes in shoes (not recommended)

its also best to sit on the left end or right end of the hall/classroom, since teachers can't see you cheat on that particular side. its even better to sit at the very back of either the left or right end, as it makes your chances of getting caught minimum. personally, i have never been caught and I have used all of the above methods except the not recommended ones.

if your against cheating, dont flame me haha, just sharing a few thoughts :)
why do ppl hide notes in the toilet? can't u just put them in your pockets?

ctrlaltv

HSC
you can look at a huge sheet of paper, or even a textbook in the toilet. but not with pockets.

Last edited:

z.tahs

HSC
mate im doing ext 2 math mate surely i would have failed misrbly if it wasnt 4 me cheating.i took in with me small pieces of paper wrote down the formulas and put them in my sock.mate der has to be a point in ur life wer u must cheat.the B.O.S are sons of bitches dey put so much pressure on us and they expect us to acheive our goals but i swear my average now for all my subjects r 92 so far if it wasnt 4 cheatting it will be maybe in the mid 60s.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
why do ppl hide notes in the toilet? can't u just put them in your pockets?
even better: WRITE YOUR NOTES ON THE TOILET ROLL.

Anyway, in the 2006 School Cert. i cheated in the commerce exam. I had finished the entire exam, had the booklet closed, and was putting my pen back into my pencil case. As i was opening the pencil case, a page of notes fell out (that i didnt actually end up using funnily enough..). At the same moment, supervisor walked passed and busted me.

Got an N award for SC commerce. :D

never cheated since.

KevSD6

HSC
Cheating is not so good, my friend cheat few times in year 11 exams and een in year 12 trial, but she caught once and been warned, so if she continue cheat in HSC she will get kick out of HSC exam..... seriously.......

killarahigh

HSC
Never cheated, don't plan on doing so.

Wonder how the 'cheaters' fare in relationships. Wouldn't it be interesting if they still kept up this game then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)