• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam (1 Viewer)

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam

• Hell yeah

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • A few times

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Only once

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Never

Votes: 43 33.6%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol timbk2!
cheating doesnt do any good in the end anyway

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
man i'll tell u all......
im the worst.........
i had the 4 unit maths trial paper b4 i did it at skool.......
though it wasnt any help as i didint have the solutions (maths tutor only operates during weekdays, so couldnt get any answers).....
still managed to get ova 50% though....
also in the hsc i cheated in my legal exam, writing down all the beginning letters of the paragraph i was gonna write about... (e.g. D = discrimaination against aboriginals)
after reading most of these post.... i seem to be the worst.....

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
also in the hsc i cheated in my legal exam, writing down all the beginning letters of the paragraph i was gonna write about... (e.g. D = discrimaination against aboriginals)
Wouldn't it have been easier to just collect the letters together and memorise them?
Eg. SADMAN for Social, Antonyms, Discrim, Madness, Anthony, and Napalm.

Or something.

(Or FHQWHGADS)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
man i'll tell u all......
im the worst.........
i had the 4 unit maths trial paper b4 i did it at skool.......
though it wasnt any help as i didint have the solutions (maths tutor only operates during weekdays, so couldnt get any answers).....
LoL- maybe u should've got together with a smart friend, and do the paper together? LoL

man, in my skool for the 3u trials- everyone thought that it was the independent, and somehow this guy managed to get it from his friends in another skool, after all this- all we find is that the paper wasn't independent, it was something else... it pissed everyone off...but at the end the rankings stayed the way they were meant to b. :D

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
Wouldn't it have been easier to just collect the letters together and memorise them?
Eg. SADMAN for Social, Antonyms, Discrim, Madness, Anthony, and Napalm.

Or something.

(Or FHQWHGADS)
of course i did try to make a word out of it.....
lol
but didnt come out right... especially for family where i think i had 3 S's......

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
LoL- maybe u should've got together with a smart friend, and do the paper together? LoL

man, in my skool for the 3u trials- everyone thought that it was the independent, and somehow this guy managed to get it from his friends in another skool, after all this- all we find is that the paper wasn't independent, it was something else... it pissed everyone off...but at the end the rankings stayed the way they were meant to b. :D
not being up myself or anything but i dont have much smart friends.... and especially 4 unit maths friends....... w8 i only got 2 to think about it lol.....
and they aren't that much better then me......

as for ur 3 unit trial paper thing..... thats funny.... coz the 2 papers were actually quite different from eachother... guess everyone got screwed..... lol

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Cheated in an exam never.

Though I did in a yr9 math test - once. Most teachers allowed students 1 A4 'cheat sheet' with summary notes in math tests - I wrote a few formulas on my hand.

J0n

N/A
HSC
Oh yeah, for the history trial school certificate, i wrote notes on paper, and put it in my pencil case, and kept peeking in when i got stuck. :D

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by J0n
Oh yeah, for the history trial school certificate, i wrote notes on paper, and put it in my pencil case, and kept peeking in when i got stuck. :D
I gave up on that test. After 30 mins of answering all I could, I put my pen down and went to sleep.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
I gave up on that test. After 30 mins of answering all I could, I put my pen down and went to sleep.
wha- how come u did it? well it wasn't compulsory for us, so i never sat for the history skool certificate. :p

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
haha i can relate to that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)