• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam (1 Viewer)

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam

• Hell yeah

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • A few times

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Only once

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Never

Votes: 43 33.6%

• Total voters

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by J0n
Oh yeah, for the history trial school certificate, i wrote notes on paper, and put it in my pencil case, and kept peeking in when i got stuck. :D
i did that too for yr 10 history, but it was a class test so im not as bad :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
lol. i was gonna write a pre-made essay on paper, and bring it out during my first english assessment and just pretend that i am writing... but i was too scared.

but i did that for math assessment though... wrote the formulas down before hand and took it out during the exam since we have to provide our own paper. :D

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
but i did that for math assessment though... wrote the formulas down before hand and took it out during the exam since we have to provide our own paper. :D
Hey, that's a good idea(i won't risk it though ;))

That reminds me, in yr 9/10 computer studies i handed in a downloaded essay - still got a pretty average mark though :(

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by J0n
That reminds me, in yr 9/10 computer studies i handed in a downloaded essay - still got a pretty average mark though :(
ahahaha... i remember someone in my class in year 10 handed in a history essay on sir donald bradman... it was totally from the net without any edits at all. it said bradman was still living in adelaide or something with his family... but he already died month ago. :p

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
yr 9 geo test

wrote stuff on my hand
Oh yeah, i did that in yr 9 Science once, and once in Health i just wrote all these notes on the desk before she handed the test out. Don't know why i even bothered.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
man i'll tell u all......
im the worst.........
i had the 4 unit maths trial paper b4 i did it at skool.......
though it wasnt any help as i didint have the solutions (maths tutor only operates during weekdays, so couldnt get any answers).....
still managed to get ova 50% though....
also in the hsc i cheated in my legal exam, writing down all the beginning letters of the paragraph i was gonna write about... (e.g. D = discrimaination against aboriginals)
after reading most of these post.... i seem to be the worst.....
this reminds me- this guy in my skool had the paper for the english modules trials last year- he also had some writing booklets that he sneaked out of the room (in the AOS trials)...so two days later he walked in and just handed the pre-prepared essays in. but he didn't leave early though (so ppl. didn't suspect him)- thats why in the exam(he was sitting next to me) i never saw him pick up the pen. LoL

and the funny bit was that he had 2 days, to do the responses and stuff- he ended up getting 60%. :rofl:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I havent cheated in the exam although I have had the oppourtunity to, my maths teacher was once writing the answers to an exam while we were doing it (I was sitting at the front so I could see his desk), if I could have been bothered going back to where he was (he started about 10mins into it).

J0n

N/A
HSC
Oh, i remember another time i cheated, in Math i wrote down formulas on my calculator cover - lucky it was only like yr 9 and they weren't checking for the correct calculators :D.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
not since about year 8 - from year 7 -9 i was at a diff school and i was soo apathetic to the whole schooling education bullshit so i just never did any work, but at the end of year 8 my parents were giving me crap about my marks so i cheated in my yearly exams.. for all of them and i wasnt caught yay :) it was middle of summer and i was wearing a jumper cause i was hiding the writing all up my arms, i had writing on my belly and under my skirt all up my thighs -- and i got away wit it. funny thing is i still failed most of my exams! stupid eh! lol karma probably. hehe i cant even cheat! my top mark was 49% for maths and bottom was 9% for english. very sad very sad indeed.

my tip now is actually learn the work !

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
lol. or learn to cheat better!

im gonna develop a innovative new program which hacks into the UAC's site and auto sets my UAI to 100.xx... umm... scholarships...
good luck with that! :p :p

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
cheated for english and many other subjects lol

teacher didn't care.....basically the entire class cheated...we were meant to write an essay..but everyone had one prepared already and we were meant to write it out from memory
lol the normal english teacher wasn't suprevising the exam, so the entire class got out their drafts and started copying it, the subsitiute teacher said she can't see anything lol, she was an idiot

couple of days later when our normal english teacher came back with the exams marked, she was shocked how well all of us went :)

oh yeh there were the coupld of idiots that were kicking themselves for ripping up their drafts before they went inside to do the test :p

how u doin?

HSC
HSC Design and Technology Exam 2002. Multiple choice - For some reason instead of marking my answers on the answer sheet, i marked it on the question sheet, with the intention of going back over the answwwers at the end.. (dumbest ever!!) . Guy comes round to collect the answer sheet, i look at it and just go 'fuck'. teh guy looks sympathetic and goes bad luck...tehn just walks off. So i just transfered the anwers from the question sheet to the answer sheet (a solid 10 mins after time ran out) and handed it to another moderator.

and got away with it ! ;)

Tarek

lol.... is writting the working for 3u maths exam questions on a peice of paper and dropping that paper infront of you. your friends drops his pen right next to the paper and picks up both of them and copies the question with the working. he often gets 70's and 80's becuase of this lol...

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by needbrains
lol.... is writting the working for 3u maths exam questions on a peice of paper and dropping that paper infront of you. your friends drops his pen right next to the paper and picks up both of them and copies the question with the working. he often gets 70's and 80's becuase of this lol...
Nah i would not really call that cheating.....:rofl:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i cheated on my hsc bio exam, all my pens were with notes and i had dozens of notes in my pencilcase i also looked over to other people's papers for multiple choice. i cheated because i wasnt really confident in the exam and it was my also my last hsc exam. i dont feel sorry it helped me to gain about 10 extra marks.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i remember doing it for a year 9 history exam, i had on my pencil case and ruler dats and codes for what the date was for.

while in the exam i:
1) forgot for what my codes stood for
and
2) if i could work it out i couldent read most of them anyway.

YAY for me, but it turned out alright in the end so its ok.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
in a maths test in yr 10, the teacher hinted that we would have to derive the quadratic formula, and i freaked out so i wrote the whole thing on a sheet of paper and slipped under the calculator cover...got full marks for that question...i guess thats y they always check calculators before u enter the examinantion room for the HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)