Have you ever had a secret relationship? (1 Viewer)

Jamory

HSC
Yep I have... 18 months -> ended 2 weeks ago :mad1: it was kind of complicated so we had to keep it secret, only like 2 other people knew about it... but now it kind of sucks because.. it was secret so who can I winge to about breaking up? haha... lol...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, I had one with my cousin and we kept it secret for about 3 months.

ashie216

HSC
yeh.....i was in one it lasted 2 years before ppl found out abt it... but me and the guy are like bestfriends now.... and i'm in a serect relstionship now.....its only been like 7 days...lol... but yeh its kept a serect coz its my bestfriend best mate, and if he finds out he will go like crazy or sumthing.. i dont even want to knw....but i knwn long enough to knw it would be a good reaction....
so yeh

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
yeah i was in one for 5 years. her parents didnt know and that was cause she was not allowed to have a bf plus i was not the same nationality that her parents wanted their daughter dating. ie they wanted a vietnamese guy, and obviously i am not!

ended over a month ago cause i wanted her to tell her parents cause i was sick of the restrictions but she didnt want to. ie. she just wasnt that into me to tell her parents. BIG RED FLAG! so i ended it.

secret relationships suck cause you are restricted in the things you can do.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
yeah i was in one for 5 years. her parents didnt know and that was cause she was not allowed to have a bf plus i was not the same nationality that her parents wanted their daughter dating. ie they wanted a vietnamese guy, and obviously i am not!

ended over a month ago cause i wanted her to tell her parents cause i was sick of the restrictions but she didnt want to. ie. she just wasnt that into me to tell her parents. BIG RED FLAG! so i ended it.

secret relationships suck cause you are restricted in the things you can do.
All you Asians look the same anyway. You could've just pretended you were Viet.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
lol i think cause there was a communication barrier. for some funny reason all viet parents i have met really cant speak english properly, despite some being in australia for like over 20 years!

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
ElGronko said:
Yeah, I had one with my cousin and we kept it secret for about 3 months.
at least it wasnt with ur sister

im ur bob

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
people will figure it out in the end, trust me. you can only keep it a secret for so long, sooner or later somebody will spot you out together or you'll forget to delete a phone message from them or something and voila, you're discovered :eek:
dude this is so not true, ive been having a secret relationship for 4yrs now, its on and off but its totally qwesome and like its something forbidden and totally not allowed but i dnt care...if ppl found out they'd be really disappointed in me but its so fun and thrilling lol :) :rofl: :lol:

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
had one for a couple of months, said we wouldnt get 'attached' i got sick of it an ended before finding out that the guy had fallen in love with me... whoops. we neva dated after that though, actually, we stoped talking!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
um, not really. I had a secret 'hookup' that I didn't tell my friends about for months cause they're kinda judgemental. But then when he got stalker-boy on me, I came clean and bitched to some of them. haha

xtina.gyl

HSC
yeah its kinda gay. he was and still is married and he has a little girl now.
we still contact each other now as friends.
it didnt last long his wife scares me. she screamed at me once.. lol

Jachie

HSC
it didnt last long his wife scares me. she screamed at me once.. lol
Gee, I wonder why she'd do that. It probably wouldn't have anything to do with you fucking her husband or anything.

xtina.gyl

HSC
Jachie said:
Gee, I wonder why she'd do that. It probably wouldn't have anything to do with you fucking her husband or anything.
lol just so you know a realtionship doesnt always involve fucking and she didnt know we were together. i used to work with him and i was on his shift and she screamed at him for having a girl on his shift and at me for being on the shift with him.

Jachie

HSC
What an unfounded paranoia she had, too.

Skeeta

HSC
i dont see the point in keeping a "relationship" secret. It really wouldnt be much of a relationship would it?

On the other hand, keeping some things to yourself when things are fresh is perfectly fine. And sometimes preferred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)