Have you ever won anything? (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
I won a charrizard from one of those claw things.

Limited edition pokemon gameboy when i was 8 or so.

Thats all..

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
havnt won anything :(

i figure the more i enter myself into competitions, i'll eventually win something :eek:
Omie, i havent wont anything really either. dont worry and yes you will eventually win something if you enter heaps :)

I've won a phone, books pack and a couple of vouchers.
lucky you! what sorta phone?

Does "winning" a Chaser hat and DVD at a The Chaser's Age of Terror Variety Hour count?

Lol.
and yes it does count. anything you've won besides a scratchie lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i came 4th out of 4 people in backstroke at a swimming carnival when i was in year 3 or 4.

i won a fun sized mars bar.

and i was 1 ticket off winning 3rd prize at our y12 trivia night. friend sitting next to me won it, i hate him :mad1:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
I've won colouring in competitions. Virginity sale comp LOLOL
loads of gold, silver and bronze medals for 100m, 200m, long jump, relay and state relays (athletics).
I've won guessing competitions and yeah stuff like that
what?.. how does that work.. or do we not want to know?

i came 4th out of 4 people in backstroke at a swimming carnival when i was in year 3 or 4.

i won a fun sized mars bar.

and i was 1 ticket off winning 3rd prize at our y12 trivia night. friend sitting next to me won it, i hate him :mad1:
see you have won something! :)

i would of won a drawing competition when i was 8 coz my teacher said i won but somehow they took my drawing instead :( don't know where it went.. it was suppose to be up at Market City or something but when i wanted to show my mum and dad it wasn't there..

Dawn65

HSC
N/A
I won nearly $18,000.00 on a poker machine. I was only playing 20 lines on the minimum bet. I was lucky enough to get the feature.

Jubbie

HSC
I won an ipod shuffle from those stacking machines once but i sold that..
and i won a national maths competition quiz at school and got a $10 canteen voucher haha

ilikebeeef

HSC
I won an ipod shuffle from those stacking machines once but i sold that..
and i won a national maths competition quiz at school and got a $10 canteen voucher haha
Are you serious??? These things are actually programmed to stop people from getting major prizes 399/400 of the time when they are one row from the top! You're very lucky!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I won a "Highest Individual Score" trophy for APSMO in Year 6. Your post reminded me of that.

Last edited:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I won a yo yo in year 6 and my design got selected as posters for this special school day..forgot what it was, it was for a school play i think.

other than that, i can't remember winning anything of significant value at the moment.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i won a colour gameboy in a colouring in competition once

actually ive won quite a few things in colouring in competitions. cd roms, plush toys, movie tickets.

not really any big prizes though. a streets picnic rug for buying a paddlepop at school haha

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
A free scratchie which ended up winning another free scratchie which won nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)