Have you gotten your Star Wars tickets yet? (1 Viewer)

Got tickets?

• Yes

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 82.1%

• Total voters

tempco

HSC
not very excited about this movie really.. havent even watched the trailer.

gosh

never really pre-booked any movie tickets before
dont think ill be doing it for this one. ill just turn up few days after opening and buy it when i get there

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm getting my tickets on Friday - cause Gold Class hasn't been released yet :(

Pierotte

HSC
heh what was the quote about lucas saying "it was the biggest peice of shit his ever made, but he doesnt care cuz it may please the fans, and even if it doesnt his allready made his millions..." i cant quite rember it .. hmm

anyway it didnt make me all that excited to see it, i mean i didnt think anything could get much worse than episode one...

maybe its so shit even hayden christensen wont be able to save it!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
My friend booked me a ticket for the midnight premier at Greater Union Wollongong. Should be fun if nothing else. :)

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Pierotte said:
heh what was the quote about lucas saying "it was the biggest peice of shit his ever made, but he doesnt care cuz it may please the fans, and even if it doesnt his allready made his millions..." i cant quite rember it .. hmm
that sounds about right.

does anyone know if the original trilogy without all the crappy added scenes is available on dvd?

HSC
Argonaut said:
Nope, I haven't had time and our cinema probably won't showing it for another 6 months anyway.I don't know whether you're taking the piss or not, so I'll remain silent. But if you were being serious, you just made an arse of yourself (again).
ouch ;) nah, it comes out on may 19th, same as everywhere else. and we've sold a grand total of one ticket so far.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Everyone one should all go to the Randwick Ritz Cinema at the spot... $8 DOLLAR tickets for the midnight screening.. ( all tickets ) and if you go on a normal session time is $6 for Children $7 for Concession and $8 For adults

and combo deals:

$4 = Mars bar (normal size) Regular drink, and Reg. Popcorn
$5 = Choc top (choose between 4 flavours) and Reg Drink and Popcorn
$5= Lolly Bag (quite large) Reg drink and Popcorn!

Go the ritz ^_^

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Bunny04 said:
Everyone one should all go to the Randwick Ritz Cinema at the spot... $8 DOLLAR tickets for the midnight screening.. ( all tickets ) and if you go on a normal session time is $6 for Children $7 for Concession and $8 For adults

and combo deals:

Go the ritz ^_^
Really? o:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yes i cnt fuckin wait, its gonna b so fuckin gud... o yea

HSC
Bunny04 said:

and combo deals:

Go the ritz ^_^
man .. the cinema where i work is called the ritz as well, so people look up session times and get the ones for the randwick ritz, then come in and abuse me because they got the times wrong. i used to work at the cinema in bondi junction plaza, and the guy who owns the randwick cinema used to ring up pretending to be from the film companies and ask us how much money we'd taken that day etc etc. fucking weird.

but back on the original topic, i want to see this movie, but i wouldn't go so far as to see it at midnight or prebook my tickets.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I've bought my tickets but not because I'm an total Star Wars nerd but because I want the experience of lining up for a movie that has enjoyed a successful series and will finally be culminating after 30 odd years.
Gonna go to George Street and start lining up at about 9:30 and take in all the buzz and excitement of going to a midnight screening for the first time.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Bunny04 said:

and combo deals:

Go the ritz ^_^
damn.. thats my local cinema.. i'm going also, midnight~

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I pre-booked my tickets today. Gold Class Friday 20th of May. Can't wait :)

walrusbear

HSC
yo i voted no yesterday but i got my tickets last night

12:30 am at broadway

waterfowl

HSC
Pre booked my tickets back in beginning of April, front row just off centre in grand seats, midnight screening.

Pierotte said:
I think you might be confusing that with something he said on 60 Minutes.
If you are he said that after this film he wants to make arty movies, and he doesn't care if they are total flops because he has made his millions.
Why would he make his final Star Wars film shit? It's his most important legacy!

mattyg87

HSC
we have sold something like 40 tickets so far (the cinema its held in holds 330), but we're expecting to sell it out as it gets closer to the 19th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)