Have you started your BOW? Do you have your idea? (1 Viewer)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Title says it all.

Has anyone started yet? Or even got a solid idea?

I don't even have a solid idea! AHHH, freaking out a little.

Geoffo11

HSC
I started on day 1 of the HSC course. Only because I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do since early year 11.

imnotwallace

HSC
The only people who realy should freak out should be film directors or fellow animators. *gasp* my animation's going to kill me.

HSC
Man, i would love to do animation, or any kind of graphics.. but i'm kinda amateur at that stuff. So i'm settling into more of a copic marker scheme...

I've heard that you get really high marks if you do a BOW that incorporates what you see everyday... the markers love seeing stuff in your life... So i'm doing something with my culture. :/ somewhat/

cow_trix

HSC
Haha yeah I'm doing animation too. Already storyboarded up and pre-vis'd. Why are we doing this to ourselves?

katie_1020

HSC
i kinda have an idea but im really lost, i cant get a solid idea cause everytime i think i have it, i question if its good enough for the hsc i wanna get band 6!
at this stage im thinking;
i want to do a wedding dress, like a traditional vs. contemporary kind of concept. but im worried i wont have the skills to pull it off. i just wanna know now if its worth attempting or if im throwing myself in the deep end!

HSC
doing oil paintings of these kind of ambiguous scenes with female figures in them with portraits in charcoal and watercolour. started experimenting with paint yesterday and am going to work on my conceptual idea as i paint and better understand what i want to communicate

Mr Smart

HSC
I was told (by my teacher) that it would be best for me to do about 8 good structual drawings with hundertwasser patterns... I have not started yet besides getting some pictures for the works... does anyone know some good artists to study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)