Have you started your PIP? (1 Viewer)

Purples

HSC
I just want to know how many people just haven't started their PIP yet. Also say when you intend to start (if you do intend to). I wonder what's the latest date someone will start at.

This'll be interesting after hearing some people haven't begun during that um..Society and Culture lecture day.

I have a draft due this Monday and I am so rushing 7 months work in 3 days.

Good luck! (I'll need it too)

clo-ree

HSC
:jaw:What is your topic.
There would be no way I could have left it this late to start.

0hNivlek

HSC
I just want to know how many people just haven't started their PIP yet. Also say when you intend to start (if you do intend to). I wonder what's the latest date someone will start at.

This'll be interesting after hearing some people haven't begun during that um..Society and Culture lecture day.

I have a draft due this Monday and I am so rushing 7 months work in 3 days.

Good luck! (I'll need it too)
LOL! It was really funny when Jodi Arrow asked everybody who's finished. Only less than a handful of people put their hands up and everybody started laughing. It was hilarious!

Purples

HSC
Omggosh Kelvin. How'd you find me?

So...I've now learnt my lesson. I'm actually gonna work on it now.

0hNivlek

HSC
LOL.

Well at the moment i'm so free. NO PIP until i get the draft back (worth 20% btw).

Tristine.Jane

HSC
Lol, we don't have to submit a draft so it's even harder to get motivated. We are getting stuff done finally, surveys and whatever... but I don't think anyone has really written much in the way of the PIP

0hNivlek

HSC
Yah. If my teacher did not make the draft count or due, then i don't think i would have finished it.

iiinsane02

HSC
LOL @ PURPLES. AHAHAH I know who you are.

Wooo for the completion of the PIP. Everyone will hate that acronym for the rest of their lives (if they procrastinated and are stressing about it now).

sml

HSC
its saturday the 11th of july and im just starting
i have a week to do it
uh oh.

Miss Code

HSC
I restarted writing mine again yesterday =/ stupidity but got a whole chapter done today, tomorrow ill do two, monday ill do 2 and conclusion and then done just edit it a bit.

disFUNKshunal

HSC
Uhh, I've written about 1500/6500 words.

Told my teacher I'd email him a full draft at the start of the holidays, I'm now half way through and still haven't worked on it. That 1500 words I've done was for an assessment task, even then it was supposed to be a full draft. Only one student in our class of 9 kids has done like 5000 words. The rest of us are screwed!

Chloe_t

HSC
It is now the 22nd July, and all I have is an intro and log, around 80 questionnaires.
I am yet to somehow throw together a focus group - shouldn't be too hard.
And write ALL my CM.
Did I hear someone say kill me now?!
My teacher is the worst push-over, which is not helping me ditch my best friend procrastination for motivation.
meh, an all nighter before hand maybe?

kmt10

HSC
holly shit good luck to yas. we thought our class was leaving it too late. had about 4 or 5 drafts due so far. final draft due 1st day back. ill be cracking open the champers when its handed in. or mayb something stronger, glass of whiskey or something. or just passion pop if im still broke.

specialkay123

HSC
Hey,
If anyone is having trouble with finishing their PIP or is looking for extra feedback/help, I'm offering online services for all components of the PIP at negotiable rates. I did my HSC just last year and achieved 96/100 in the subject. If anyone's interested, feel free to contact me at tutoringassistance@live.com :)

cupcakes91

HSC
I havent started so i baically have tomorow. ha ha *bang* and i am seriously sick too. i will probly die tomorow. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)