Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG (4 Viewers)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I have a crush with my neighbour, his name is chris. Ok i dont want to sound pedo, but i have feelings for him, i just turned 18 and he's only 13 and a half. I mean we always hang out etc, we're like good mates but I have feelings for him so much, i cant hold it back, i wanted to take our friendship 1 step further, is this wrong? I actually kissed him once when i went over his house, but i said it was a accident and a mistake, so whats your opinions on dating younger partners younger than you?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
unless you're a mole, he would be pretty stoked.

lengy

HSC
My ex was older. Well it's hot if he's in high school and you're in university. Sorry I still fantasise about what could have been in high school. lol.

lengy

HSC
Nah. Can't be bothered explaining it here.

BlackDragon

HSC
Aslightissue said:
Your age divided by two plus seven is a good formula for the minimum age you can date. That kinda rules out 13.
that formula actually works quite well.

but yeah, the 13 - 18 thing shouldn't really work because its not about the gap its about the gap relative to their age, maturity, and experience. i mean a gap of 5 years when you are in your 40's is nothing. but a gap of 5 years when he is thirteen is heaps causes its alot of his life. And although i don't personally object to this situation as long as their is a true bond and nothing sinister and the younger one knows what he is getting into and is mature enough for it, you are going to open a GIANT can of worms with your family and his family and not to mention the law. although, as long as you don't have sex you will be fine i think. however, you're going to move on to greater things in the next few years while he is still in the early years of high school, and when thinking about this, i can't see very many ways for the relationship to work. so perhaps this is a thing where you just going to have to be mature, do anything and say no, regardless of your feelings; because its going to be so hard for you two to have a future. so damn damn damn hard.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh do what you want. I cant see how mature you are if you find a 13yr old attractive...what do you talk about or do? but whatever. Lets not kid ourselves that the law would give a shit even if they started having sex.

If you think it might be fun go for it.

Dr_Doom

HSC
It's not that bad. In 2 1/2 years he'll be 16 and you'll be like 20. Not that big of a difference.

abhi_89

abhi_007
HSC
it aint so bad..
one of my mates hes 17 years old going out with this 27 yr old chikk..
and apprently.. she just got pregnant !

L

littlewing69

13yr olds are terrible in the sack. I prefer post-pubescent partners, myself, but this is a troll anyway...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
brogan77 said:
Weren't you once all "rah rah rah I could never date someone younger than me"?!

:shy:
But we both finished school last year, and he's tall and older-than-me-looking.

Goes to show, you never ever know, do you broges.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Your age divided by 2 and then plus 7...hermz...so that means, if you're 60, then you can date a 37 yr-old?! lol - but yeah, it works, but mostly only if the male's the older one lol.

I think you should be innocent for coupla years!...but I do support it!

My cradle-snatcher (not quite) experiences:
1. Back in year 6, I liked a guy in year 4, he played the leading pirate in a play;
2. In year 10, I dated a year 9 guy for a while;
3. At the end of year 11, I started liking this year 9 guy - I still think he's hot;
4. The same year, I liked my first ex's friend's brother, who was also in year 9 and kissed him on a dare on my first and last music tour, while liking his brother lol.

lol, I'm not exactly innocent, but I've had fun. I usually just like them, knowing that it'd not work out.

I know this guy who's been having this massive crush on me since I was in year 11...and he was in year 7 at the time! 3 and half years younger than me...

I don't feel anything for him, but I'm glad that you do. It might just work 'cos you're neighbours and friends. It wouldn't be a prob at all in a coupla years! Just continue hanging out for now.

*raises glasses* to love!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)