Heart attack victims delay calling costly ambulance (1 Viewer)

Debauchee

HSC
you could always refuse the social contract and set up house in alice springs or some shit with the coons
so in response to my claim that government uses force to extort funds from people, you respond with the idea of social contract i.e. that the government has the right/has legitimate authority to do whatever it wants to people in a certain geographic area that it does not own or has anything remotely resembling property rights to, because....it can use force.

What a special person you are.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
i had no idea that ambulances actually did charge people. what the fuck? we offer healthcare to everyone so that, you know, when you're dying you're supported by your brethren in the community - and this isn't extended into ambulance cover? absurd.
You only have to pay the bill after the fact, no one gets refused treatment.

Most people in ambulances aren't dying.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
so in response to my claim that government uses force to extort funds from people, you respond with the idea of social contract i.e. that the government has the right/has legitimate authority to do whatever it wants to people in a certain geographic area that it does not own or has anything remotely resembling property rights to, because....it can use force.

What a special person you are.
people endorse the government by living in a country that they developed and protect. you use their services, you vote in their elections and you choose to pay your taxes. there is no force involved; it is not extortion. if you do not wish to live under this government you are free to leave and take part in an anarchical libertarian circle jerk in alice springs with zimmerman, graney and the rest of the BoS retarded libertarian patrol. the government doesn't care what happens out there anyway.

Debauchee

HSC
people endorse the government
That doesn't mean shit. If the "people" endorsed a government that said it wants to kill all atheists, for example, would that be fair enough because it was endorsed by the people?

you use their services,
Because we are FORCED to pay for them.

if someone takes all your money then uses the money to buy you food and you eat the food, that doesn't mean you endorse what they're doing.
If the government didn't take our money we wouldn't NEED to use their services in the first place.

by living in a country that they developed and protect.

-They didn't develop fucking anything. The people did.
-Why the fuck should people have to leave? The government doesn't own this country.

you vote in their elections and you choose to pay your taxes. there is no force involved;
Never mind the fact that voting and taxes are MANDATORY you giant fuckwit.

If I don't pay my taxes police will come to my house and kidnap me, and shoot me if I resist being kidnapped.

it is not extortion. if you do not wish to live under this government you are free to leave and take part in an anarchical libertarian circle jerk in alice springs with zimmerman, graney and the rest of the BoS retarded libertarian patrol. the government doesn't care what happens out there anyway.
So if me and a bunch of friends got a bunch of guns and killed the government and became the new leaders of Australia, can we do whatever we want? What it be then valid of me to claim that if you don't enjoy having all your money stolen by us that you should simply leave, because this is our country?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Don't speak to me like that you little nimrod - I'm a BoS hero.

That doesn't mean shit. If the "people" endorsed a government that said it wants to kill all atheists, for example, would that be fair enough because it was endorsed by the people?
I'm not sure what that awful example was meant to acheive. I believe in the will of the majority. If the majority wanted to kill all athiests then that's something I believe that society should be allowed to do. There's no recourse, unless you're one of those objective morality faggots.

Because we are FORCED to pay for them.
no you're not. you're more than welcome to go and live in like, Sudan or some shit where they live in huts and don't have a government - just a bunch of niggers running around with guns and doing whatever they want.

the government mightn't own this country, but the people do, and the majority of people who aren't delinquents, high off the libertarian ideas they learned from some dickhead's blog site, favour the idea of government. the government doesn't own the country, but the people do and the people endorse government and hence, if you don't like what we want then you can either a) convince the people otherwise, b) fuck off

and for the love of god, stop talking about the government as if it is an entity unto itself, separate from anything else. cool lies bro.

Never mind the fact that voting and taxes are MANDATORY you giant fuckwit.
once again, you are free to move elsewhere. it's like you're a member of a club. you can leave that club at any time. no-one is forcing you to pay membership fees if you don't want to. but if you don't want to pay them, you can divorce yourself from the government by moving away, or setting up a tent somewhere near Uluru and live your life out eating crocodiles and fucking coons.

So if me and a bunch of friends got a bunch of guns and killed the government and became the new leaders of Australia, can we do whatever we want? What it be then valid of me to claim that if you don't enjoy having all your money stolen by us that you should simply leave, because this is our country?
what a bright line of argument. very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)