Heath Ledger Dies of Overdose in New York (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Re: Heath Ledger, dead.

godamnit. Good actor dies. I liked him in a knights tale and now its gonna be wierd watching him in batman[but ill totally still watch it]

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
Heath was one of my favourite actors. His death was totally unexpected!
He died so young and the fact that he has a 2 year old daughter makes it worse.. thats really sad :(

Artemis.

HSC
This is so horrible and unexpected :(
I feel so sad for his poor daughter.

K

katie_tully

Now they're saying he had pneumonia. It's sad that there is going to be so much speculation, and the first thing a drug overdose insinuates is suicide, not fair :(

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
katie_tully said:
Now they're saying he had pneumonia. It's sad that there is going to be so much speculation, and the first thing a drug overdose insinuates is suicide, not fair :(
i assumed suicide at first because i didnt think he took drugs (illicit or otherwise)

but yeah, looks fairly certain it was an accidental overdose on sleeping pills, coupled with pre-existing illness. probably took more because he was sick mebbe, such a sad way to go

HalcyonSky

HSC
maybe its all a sick publicity stunt by warner brothers

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC

Stevo. said:
He's one of the few actors that I actually like, and I generally don't like celebrities. ;_;
Agreed.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

This proves there is no god. When the following people are allowed to live and Heath dies there really is no god: Paris Hilton, Britney Spear, Lindsay Lohan, Johnny Knoxville, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferris.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
totally devo.
he was such an awesome actor. :'(
i still can't believe it.

ccc123

HSC

Stevo. said:
This proves there is no god. When the following people are allowed to live and Heath dies there really is no god: Paris Hilton, Britney Spear, Lindsay Lohan, Johnny Knoxville, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferris.
qft

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

i feel sad for his kid :( plus the fact it was probably an accident makes it somehow worse than a suicide.

i didn't know what was going on this morning, from what i heard on the radio it sounded like they were saying it was his career that was dead, like he made an awful awful film or committed a heinous crime or something. and then it dawned that they were saying he was dead and it was even more like WTF.

efhat

HSC

omg this is horrible news! i still can't believe it......i fould out at work on the checkouts when a customer goes "omg can you believe heath ledger died" and i was just like :jaw: ....anyways i thought he was a great actor, very underrated, and although the dark night will be his final movie role, i reckon it will be remebered as his greatest.....even after his tragic death :(

RIP HEATH LEDGER :wave:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I'm saddened in the sense that it appears likely his death was just an unfortunate accident, and he's left behind a daughter who's not even three years old. "OMG NOW HE WONT GET TO MAKE ANY MORE MOVIES" isn't really the most upsetting aspect of this situation, I'd say.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC

Stevo. said:
You're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd feel like heaven to touch... I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived... and I thank the stars I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you...

Rest In Peace: Mr Ledger. :( ;_;
Oh, that just made me tear up. That's probably my favourite part of the movie. And the part with the poem of course.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

Stevo. said:

oh they won't live, i'll give 5 years tops. and add amy winehouse to that list too, she's bound to be taking a visit to satan's crotch. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)