"Hell Week" (1 Viewer)

metalheaven

HSC
Well for some people, the HSC is over, or at least nearly over. Not me. I've got 6 exams left! :mad1: On top of that they're all crammed within the space of a week and a half.
On Monday there's the music exam (which I'm not overly stressed about), but then Thursday there's English Extension, followed by Ancient History and SOR on the Friday.

I spoke to some of my friends and a fair few of them are in a very similar predicament this coming week as well. Together we've lovingly dubbed it as "Hell Week".
:bomb:

Anyone else have a "Hell Week" this week?
Also some of my friends have the opinion that this week is a result of bad planning, rather than just an ugly coincidence for us. Anyone agree?

Razzah

HSC
Maths Extension 2 and 1. Started study yesterday. Fuck.

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
metalheaven said:
Well for some people, the HSC is over, or at least nearly over. Not me. I've got 6 exams left! :mad1: On top of that they're all crammed within the space of a week and a half.
On Monday there's the music exam (which I'm not overly stressed about), but then Thursday there's English Extension, followed by Ancient History and SOR on the Friday.

I spoke to some of my friends and a fair few of them are in a very similar predicament this coming week as well. Together we've lovingly dubbed it as "Hell Week".

Also some of my friends have the opinion that this week is a result of bad planning, rather than just an ugly coincidence for us. Anyone agree?
OMFG we have the same hell week!!!. I'm stuffed for Ext English but i'm cool with everythign else. Once its done I got one on the 3rd and i'm all done

knots&crosses

HSC
next week is slightly bad.
Monday-maths
Tuesday-Mhistory
Thursday- English Ex 1

the good thing is that leaves me with 1 exam, drama, which i have 8 days to study for. Actually, I cant wait till next week. I do however feel sorry for those doing some combination of Maths, math ex1, economics, m. history, ancient history, ex 1 english. SOR and dance...

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
metalheaven said:

Dude, I had English on Monday, German Continuers on Tuesday then Biology and Legal on Friday. Have Maths on Monday. You're not the only one with a shitty schedule, lol.

Edit: Also, didn't it occur to you that those who have already finished would have ALSO had them all crammed into a short time? Mine are all in 10 days, lol.

cccclaire

HSC
I have a hell half-week

mon: 4u
tues: eco
wed: 3u

but then I have like 8 days til my last exam.

Just think, soon it will be all over =]

HSC
Hell Week is like a marathon, my last week was like a 5 exam sprint.

Anyways, godspeed

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
(just had legal yesterday)
Mon = maths adv
tues = eco
wed = maths ext1
thurs = ext eng

but then i have a week until art (my last) which will be happy times!

metalheaven

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Edit: Also, didn't it occur to you that those who have already finished would have ALSO had them all crammed into a short time? Mine are all in 10 days, lol.
Yeah that did occur to me, until I found out that a lot of people who are finishing early only have 4-5 exams.

nrs1990

HSC
Monday: Maths X2
Tuesday: Modern History
Wednesday: Maths X1
Thursday: English X1

And then I'm done.

I'm focusing on the bright side -- at least my HSC will be over soon, and I'll be able to relax and watch as much TV as I want. :)

metalheaven

HSC
nrs1990 said:
Monday: Maths X2
Tuesday: Modern History
Wednesday: Maths X1
Thursday: English X1

And then I'm done.

I'm focusing on the bright side -- at least my HSC will be over soon, and I'll be able to relax and watch as much TV as I want. :)
Indeed :D
*sings* Always look on the bright side of life *whistles*

Scissors

HSC
I've only got maths on monday, and economics on Tuesday, and I'm done. All of you can suck my pee-pee.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
not looking foreward to next week.

tuesday modern
thursday ex 1
friday ancient
monday exhis

however i then have a 10 break til society. mmm <3

shakky15

HSC
had legal yesterday. maths on monday, eco on tuesday, re on friday...

like 6 days to study chem

not too bad overall i gues considering some people here lol.

danz90

HSC
yes it is indeed a fucking death block:

mon: maths 2u
tue: eco
wed: mx1 (kill meee)
thur: IPT (lol ridiculous exam)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
As if that scenario is bad compared to some others.
My friend has:

Monday - Ext 2 Math
Tuesday - Modern and Economics
Wednesday - Ext 1 Math
Friday - SOR1

Now that's a truly hellish week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)