Hello, I have accepted my offer at USYD... (1 Viewer)

daisy_22

HSC
Hello,

I have accepted my offer at USYD, but I haven't enrolled yet as I am waiting for round 2. I wanted to know, will this minimise my chance of finding classes, subjects ( not sure how they run in UNI ๐Ÿ˜…)?.

And do you suggest to just accept this offer or wait for the next round? (I got an offer for Bachelor of Science (medical science) and I am hoping to get an offer for Bachelor of science and doctor of dental medicine) Do I still have a chance for getting an offer for Dentistry?

Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

nathanzhou1234

HSC
Have you gotten an interview offer for Dentistry yet? Did you do the dentistry interview? - if you havent gotten an interview yet u might have a chance for round 2 depending

Last edited:

daisy_22

HSC
Have you gotten an interview offer for Dentistry yet? Did you do the dentistry interview? - if you havent gotten an interview yet u might have a chance for round 2 depending
No, I only got an offer for Medical science

nathanzhou1234

HSC
What was your atar if you don't mind revealing? Depending on it you might have another chance at round 2 if lucky.

nathanzhou1234

HSC
hey was just curious but for dentistry around what ucat would u need?? iโ€™m assuming you would know :)
depends on what uni. Usyd doesnt have ucat but i think charles sturt is 90th percentile

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Perks of being a rural student- minimum atar for med: 91.5, UCAT: Low asf compared to sydney students

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Bro what ๐Ÿ’€ , if dental is 99.6, tf is med bro
nah but like there is not ucat for usyd so understandable. UNSW med and some other med unis which use atar require like a bare minimum of 99.5 to be barely competitive... although a .75 is preferable!

Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
Ye prob unlikely then. Usyd dental has a 99.6 cutoff and typically they tend to fill all undergraduate spots cos they have IB and international students too.
Do u know if it's .6 I've heard .7 before.

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
Is the cutoff 99.95? Thatโ€™s seems drastically exaggerated idk man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)