• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hello kitty (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
noir. said:
who the hell is Sooty!
OMG you dont know who Sooty is!!!! He's a little puppet, had a show going for yonks, with this guy who would talk to them and then the son took over hosting it when the father died or soemthing. There was a girl panda bear Soo and another one, i think was a dog, Sweep who would squeek lmao. Soooo cute. The only one i really remember, coz i was young, was when Sooty i think fell through the ceiling and you could see his little legs dangling from the ceiling. It was kinda like slapstick comedy kinda stuff, you know pies being thrown, intentional bloopers that sort of thing..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sooty

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i've never heard of Sooty either.

add to the list of Hello Kitty products a popcorn maker, digital camera and manicure set ><

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
AHAHAH ! i can't believe i found this ! I had my hello kitty phase last year but still love her ! =] I totally love the ps2 game ! xD It was soooo easy ! =] I have a huge hk head cushion thing ! lollies ( which i have eaten and have the lolly cases - friends bought em for me ! ^^ ), another hk cushion from my cousin, 1 hk shirt, oh a small plush hk, clock, stickers etc. The appliances and stuff are a bit expensive for me ! BUT I WANT A CERTAIN HK PHONE ! OH GOD ITS SEXY ! xD lol yeah .. my rep has like declined like all the way to the bottom, but i don't know .. im my group im a cat so yeah .. hk just became my obsession ! =D

CieL

HSC
omg hello kitty is infesting supermarkets too..

Saw some hello kitty confectionary bracelet things..

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i have this pink Hello Kitty candy dispenser and a tin of Hello Kitty mints ^_^

would be cuter if they were actually shaped like Hello Kitty's head or something because the only thing branding it Hello Kitty is the packaging - the lollies themselves are cheap.

caseylee

HSC
OMG i had a wired dream about hello kitty last night...so random
i had to wear a hello kitty costume and perform on stage and everyone was throwing tomatoes and booing me ha ha ha i dont blame them...even though i do love hello kitty lol

caseylee

HSC
katykins said:

nahh, jap's aren't overdoing hello kitty at all.
there mad i had the muffler as my av before... and i nearly won the guitar in a comp but then all of asudden i had to be american to be in it GAY!!!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
oh the muffler is adorable ! I have the pic of that room .. ah I love it ! I also like the car ! ahhhh .. hello kitty ! =]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
that airplane is lol. good grief, charlie brown!

caseylee

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
oh the muffler is adorable ! I have the pic of that room .. ah I love it ! I also like the car ! ahhhh .. hello kitty ! =]
have you seen the phone!!! its my fav

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah, ew, she looks like she has some disease growing out of her hands, which is weird, and then you look closer and it's hello kitty, which is maybe even weirder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)