• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help: Clingy and obsessive (2 Viewers)

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
Ok, so you dont want to come out looking the bad guy, introduce her to a friend she is never going to see again(or pay a random $10 to do it) have a conversationg then walk into an nearby room, making sure she can hear you have the friend tell you how clingy she is you deny it outright, the friend insists you refuse the friend says something like "you serious, theres not been a moment when she seemed a little clingy?"

then you say, she might be a little clingy like when she... (fill in the sentence, i got some premade ones by the way)
...insists on holding my hand
...insists on me writing her poetry
...insists on taking locks of my hair for her shrine

then the friend says "see? she's clingy dude! i reckon you should dump her!"
and you say "no, she may be a little clingy but i like her (or something)"

She's going to hate the friend, like you for defending her and cling a bit less.
your welcome :D
that is an awesome idea. it made me laugh

ay0_x

HSC
Um. If you break up with her, DO tell her it's because she's clingy.

When you leave a relationship with a girl.. rule of thumb... leave her a better person than she was when you met her.

Seriously.

Sit down. Talk to her. Give her some confidence advice. Tell her you think she needs to work on herself and her own problems right now and that maybe a relationship isn't for the best. Just be a mate, okay? Be a mate and tell her properly.

Don't fuck her off, don't start ignoring her. It's not nice. Maybe she'll change when you dump her and make the next guy happy, or maybe she'll meet a guy who loves her clingyness (I know a few actually. We'll hook them up and they can have a parasitic relationship or something. Beauuuuuuuuuuutiful). But don't just ignore her like she's nothing. That's not cool, not respectful, and seriously makes you a worse person. Her cling > your rudeness.

Kthx *hops off merrily*

Daipire

HSC
Um. If you break up with her, DO tell her it's because she's clingy.

When you leave a relationship with a girl.. rule of thumb... leave her a better person than she was when you met her.

Seriously.

Sit down. Talk to her. Give her some confidence advice. Tell her you think she needs to work on herself and her own problems right now and that maybe a relationship isn't for the best. Just be a mate, okay? Be a mate and tell her properly.

Don't fuck her off, don't start ignoring her. It's not nice. Maybe she'll change when you dump her and make the next guy happy, or maybe she'll meet a guy who loves her clingyness (I know a few actually. We'll hook them up and they can have a parasitic relationship or something. Beauuuuuuuuuuutiful). But don't just ignore her like she's nothing. That's not cool, not respectful, and seriously makes you a worse person. Her cling > your rudeness.

Kthx *hops off merrily*
Tremendous point there, people like a reason why you're breaking up with them anyway, the old "it's not you it's me" is way to cliched.

Oh, just make sure the reason doesn't hurt there feelings like if you're going to dump someone cause "their penis is about a quarter the size it's supposed to be" for the love of god say it's not you it's me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)