Help: first assignment (1 Viewer)

tanvi

Hi fellow Law students,

I seem to have misplaced my Unikey account sheet (yes I know, very silly!), meaning that I can't actually access our assignment. I was wondering, would somebody be able to post it up here for me? I would go get a new password, but I'm overseas at the moment; and I think I need to see the I.T. Helpdesk in person...

Thanks for that, and good luck! Tanvi :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ahahahahah whats with the criteria for 'High Destinction' saying: "completely answers the question in an original, unanticipated or exceptional way" lol it's worded so weirdly

tanvi

Really, wrx? Which newspaper was this?

Actually I think I might know ;-) Hope the picture provided amusement!

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
uhh... i've been sitting at my computer for the past two days, trying to get a start on this assignment, but i keep on getting distracted.

=\

how much have the rest of you guys done?

I'm not sure how worried i should be... lol

tanvi

I'm scared

Yes I know, I've tried to work on it today...and have only written this crazy mess of notes which have little or no relevance to the question! It's great! So...yeah. Don't worry, I really haven't done much. And by high school standards, we still have AGES to do it...sort of.

How's everyone going?

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i've done 3 hours in court
and read the first 3 pages of the stuff that was attached to the assigment

so don't get worried :)

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
lol, you guys are great.

=D

i hope the rest of the law faculty are as diligent as us three

Lainee

HSC
Heheh I haven't even gone to the Drug Court yet! Urgh... stress. Might take a day off this week to go there and cross my fingers that heaps of relevant stuff comes up to talk about. :p

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The 2-4 session today was good as there was a case where a guy had been in and out of the traditional courts but kept on committing even more driving/substance offences and today got accepted into the rehab program. The judge even mentioned that he talked to us and said it would be helpful. Lucky I went today.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
It's easy to argue that some sort of rehabilitation should be available to minors (since the law upholds that minors don't have the judgement of adults) and perhaps even those charged of victimless crimes, but how can you justify allowing rehabilitation for someone that endangers the lives of others by committing driving offences? IMO I don't think you can, by allowing for rehabilitation you're just giving exceptional status to criminals.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
take the blue pill, you'll wake up and beleive watever u want to beleive
take the red pill and i'll show u how deep the rabbit hole goes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)