help for entertainment (1 Viewer)

Henna34

HSC
hey guys
Just wondering if anyone can tell me some sources to look at or give me some summeries for entertainment.... i have a really crap teacher and have learnt nothing form doin this course

hope u can help
Hannah

lealea226

HSC
hahahaha thats quite funny, we too have a crap teacher who has taught us nothing in 2 years but somehow in the last exam i got a band 5!!! :S Whod of thunk it? haha but yeah this exam i wanna be prepared, so yeah does anyone have any othwr sources for notes and resources to help with exams?? (BESIDES from hsc online)

AlanaMorgan

HSC
Ah yes i think it might be something about the subject because i to have had a crap teacher n learnt nothing

Is there anything that is a definet must?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Our teacher for year 12 was pretty good. He's a NIDA gratuate, and worked in the industry before becoming a teacher. So he knows his stuff.

geesauce

HSC
yeah we have a great teacher for entertainment!! he worked with some of the biggest bands in his time.. plus he worked for Jands. it would suck to have a bad teacher though

but what in particular do you need notes on cause thats my best class so hopefully i can help!

xx.

XPac2

HSC
hey im doin entertaiment for year eleven too. I havent started yet, i was wondering if anyone could PM me and tell me what to expect from this course?

m2o2o3d0y

HSC
Hey, Sorry to hear... like the other half of the people in this topic i rate my Entos teacher pretty well.. yet some mates from otehr schools beg to differ about theres.. i spose its luck of the draw...

I was gonna say do you have some kind of text book for your class? Cos i know my Entos teacher wrote up a modifiable syllabus book thing that has EVERYTHING i mean EVERYTHING anyone would to need to know about each topic...

I wish i could be of more help in finding information, i spose it just comes down to seeing if you can get practical work done in school in regards to entertainment... or on your work experience to get your hours up... like i know for me when i did Lighting as my work experience for Chamelion i got hepas of understanding about lighting, more than i had ever cared to know.. so see if you can get some work done during school plays or something to get some hands on experience with some aspects of the industry.

jo-stiff

HSC
hey do you think you could scan and upload that book that your teacher gave you because my teacher is also crap and im really starting to get scared about trials and HSC
Thanks

cassiecocaine

HSC
hahahaha thats quite funny, we too have a crap teacher who has taught us nothing in 2 years but somehow in the last exam i got a band 5!!! :S Whod of thunk it? haha but yeah this exam i wanna be prepared, so yeah does anyone have any othwr sources for notes and resources to help with exams?? (BESIDES from hsc online)
Pfft, before the trial exam I just copied down everything down from HSC online haha. Helped me enough, cept for a few little questions. :)

Our class has had heaps of different Ent teachers, we say our class is cursed. But the one we have now is lovely :) I feel sorry for the year 11's, though.

XPac2

HSC
did work placement on the NSW stage premiere of Monty Python's Holy Grail. It was awesome fun and i learnt tons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)