Help For the Castle (RFTG) (1 Viewer)

Prying Pandora

HSC
As in class the movie viewing is just too quick, even with note-taking, I was wondering if anyone had access to the filmscript/transcript.
I've tried looking around but as it's an Aussie film very few sites have even heard of it let alone scripted it.
I think it'd be really, really... really useful if amyone had a link for it so all of the RFTG peoples who're doing the Castle can sift through the film for imp. quotes, technique etc.
Thanks. :)

HSC
N/A
For the record, there is no way a transcript of any movie would be avaliable freely, particularly if it was knowingly circulated to others - you run into a whole bunch of nasty legalities :S

My advice is that you rent the movie and watch it again at home. If you're lucky, you might find a good study guide for it... otherwise just rent the movie. :)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
i really think you should go out and buy the dvd of it. watch it on the w/e. Thats what i did/am doing. Just know it. Besides you can sell it after this year if you don't want it. But its really handy to have it there for when your up late doing an assesment task and need to check a scene or background music ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)