help guys??/ (1 Viewer)

mjo

HSC
hahah egronk i am not taking about basic hygiene and grooming... i wax my legs to its the cattiness and all that goes on, thats why i hang around with the guys,

mjo

HSC
Mono! said:
For mjo dw abt it serisouly if you can talk to guys your in just have paiteince with hsc and sport do u have time for a guy?? if so I'll move down to the gong ;)
lol where do you live?

Dr_Doom

HSC
mjo said:
yeah i can play footy though and i just love not having to care about chick things that dont seem to have any substance.. lol
yer me too

mjo

HSC
yeah dr doom you never had to have to deal with these problems in the first place oh how lucky you are lol

*sasha*

HSC
in my experience tons of guys love sporty girls. girls that act too girly kinda scare them off sometimes. i mean if ur comfy with how u are chances are theres a guy out there who likes that too. i mean i know im a girly girl and while some guys have gone for that tons have hated it. so yeah just depends on the guy.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah there's way too many of those girly girls. I'd rather a surfy chick or a chick who is different. Not like any other chick. With a different personality which is funny. Sort of like a chick version of Michael off BB. :|

mjo

HSC
lol i wouldnt go as far to say being like michael lol... yeah i am learning to surf... seeing how i live right on the beach..... i have a different personality though but not lke michael lol lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah ive known a few girls to be like you, overall i can see where they are coming from, and if you dont want to deal with the cattyness, thats cool because every time i see a girl bitching about another for little to no reason, i think that much less of them.

Basically you are great the way you are, if its getting noticed by guys you worry about, dont worry, we notice when a girl has great looks and isnt bitchy, so without getting to know you guys u meet may think of u as any other girl, but in the long run you will get a better boyfriend

Just noticed... Wollongong eh? into sports, look good and hates cattyness..hmm...so lyke wanna hookup?

Dr_Doom

HSC
mjo said:
lol i wouldnt go as far to say being like michael lol... yeah i am learning to surf... seeing how i live right on the beach..... i have a different personality though but not lke michael lol lol
so you don't like takin other ppls toothbrushes :(

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
mjo said:
i am in my last year at school i play alot of sport as seen in my profile and i am a bit of a tom boy... now dont get the typical sterotype image of a tom boy in your minds i am not like that... all my friends at school are guys and i always play sport with them, but when i go out i tend to feel rare next to all the girly girls what do you guys prefer... oh and i am attractive and all lol but i just feel inadequate next to girls like them
Errrr... I dont quite understand your question.... Im a tomboy and I to feel weirc around girls that are all girled up. You'll find the right guy, some guys are attracted to tomboys, trust me. Some guys dont like girly girls who care about hair and make-up and their weight.

One of my bfs from like 3 years ago... I cant quite remeber the situation in fullbut we were talking about food and what we were going to eat and hes like, "Youre not just gonna eat salad if we eat here are you?" and I'm like "Hell no bring on the fatty juicy burger" he smiled and said "I think I love you"... in a joking way. But thats what I mean..theres guys out there who will love you fro who you are... dont change.

....ummmm does that answer your question?

mjo

HSC
yeah that was great yeah i am one of those people too i always just eat what i want and wear what i want not to say that i am a slob and that i cant look good i am just not a girly girl.
lol

yeah i wont change

my last boyfriend actually dumped me saying that if i was to continue going out with him that iwas to become a girly girl and to give up my sport...... i was devestated at the time, but now that i look back on it i realise that it was all for the best because i shouldn't have to change for anyone

thanks for the advice flipsyde i really appreciate it...... ;-)

davin

HSC
N/A
my last boyfriend actually dumped me saying that if i was to continue going out with him that iwas to become a girly girl and to give up my sport...... i was devestated at the time, but now that i look back on it i realise that it was all for the best because i shouldn't have to change for anyone
just my two cents, but anyone that says something like that trying to change such a significant thing isn't interested in you as far as who you are.

mjo

HSC
yeah i live in wollongong serius where abouts do you live in the gong

you know i prob know you... lol

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
mjo said:
i am in my last year at school i play alot of sport as seen in my profile and i am a bit of a tom boy... now dont get the typical sterotype image of a tom boy in your minds i am not like that... all my friends at school are guys and i always play sport with them, but when i go out i tend to feel rare next to all the girly girls what do you guys prefer... oh and i am attractive and all lol but i just feel inadequate next to girls like them
just be yourself dont change for anyone :)

mjo

HSC
hey thanks supra yeah i am not going to change for anyone its not worth it....... xox

elsapelle

HSC
Girl yopu've got the gold right in front of you! You say you're attractive, you hang out with guys ie. you must come across pretty easy to talk to.. whats the prob bob?! I say don't go changing yopurself or anything.. yeh you can try and be 'more girlie' but dressing like that and all, but I dont see the guys complaining about you... I see youve got the guys on your side and the only thing holding you back is wanting the be 'in' with the girls... well time hasnt run out just yet! Have you got any girl friends? Hang out with them sometimes, do girly stuff like shopping or something hha I dunno.. but really; if thats not your thing dont do it, and dont be fooling yourself that you'd be better off 'more girly' if youre gonna be unhappy like that. Tata :)... its okay I know I make no sense haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)