help guys??/ (1 Viewer)

mjo

HSC
i am in my last year at school i play alot of sport as seen in my profile and i am a bit of a tom boy... now dont get the typical sterotype image of a tom boy in your minds i am not like that... all my friends at school are guys and i always play sport with them, but when i go out i tend to feel rare next to all the girly girls what do you guys prefer... oh and i am attractive and all lol but i just feel inadequate next to girls like them

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
mjo said:
i am in my last year at school i play alot of sport as seen in my profile and i am a bit of a tom boy... now dont get the typical sterotype image of a tom boy in your minds i am not like that... all my friends at school are guys and i always play sport with them, but when i go out i tend to feel rare next to all the girly girls what do you guys prefer... oh and i am attractive and all lol but i just feel inadequate next to girls like them
It depends. Your friends won't see you as a girl. If that what your asking. Are you kind of girly or not even close?

If you think you are attractive, post a photo.

With that being said I got a thing for buff chicks. Not butch, sort of like this:

I think that's really cool.

Pace_T

HSC
ohh thats so gross. overly toned women like that are so... ewww
i reckon girly girls are much more attractive than tom boys. tom boys dont cut it for me :p but girls that act like theyre cute is sad. but i htink its orright if they act hot when they know its true.

HSC
dont lie you dodgy italian you love them pumped up on roids ;)

Pace_T

HSC
Casmira said:
dont lie you dodgy italian you love them pumped up on roids ;)
pfft whatever kent
you greeks love that shit smelling sweat those fat girls emit when theyre in the gym so what r u on about :eek:
ur just pissed cause italians > greeks

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Why TF did my legitimate thread get deleted while this ridiculous one is allowed to live long and prosper?

Fucking biased mods.

davin

HSC
N/A
if its preference, i think it does come down to so long as you've good personality and all, i don't think there's that much of a difference.

ladyknight

HSC
Turn up ın front of your sports mates dressed lıke a skank ıf attentıon as a female's what you want. Im sure they'd know the value of your true qualıty regardless...

HSC
Pace_T said:
pfft whatever kent
you greeks love that shit smelling sweat those fat girls emit when theyre in the gym so what r u on about :eek:
ur just pissed cause italians > greeks
that smell can corrode through steel :(

Jiga

Some people are thick...

Whats the question?

but when i go out i tend to feel rare next to all the girly girls what do you guys prefer
I dont think theres many guys that would prefer a full on tom boy... but IF your hot it shouldnt be a problem n e way (Provided you dont like dress like a guy n stuff :uhoh: )

Skeeta

HSC
my b/f told me he likes girls that he can kick a footy with, which is weird..coz thats not exactly me. Anyway i think for the long term a boy would like a happy medium

if you are talking about the boys that you play sport WITH, chances are you are just oneof the guys until you go out or something and they see you all dressed up and looking kind of girly

boys are a bit dumb, you've gotta rub boobies in their face before they realise that you actually have them (in this situation)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yer a gf you can play footy with would be awesome.

mjo

HSC
haha nah i am not that gross and butch, yeah i have a good personality, and i am not overally toned i just like my sport but sometimes i feel weird next to girls that are i dont know seem like they have no idea... lol nah i am not a full on tom boy

mjo

HSC
yeah i can play footy though and i just love not having to care about chick things that dont seem to have any substance.. lol

arrested development
HSC
I think boyish girls can be really hot. :eek:

Mono!

HSC
For mjo dw abt it serisouly if you can talk to guys your in just have paiteince with hsc and sport do u have time for a guy?? if so I'll move down to the gong ;)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
mjo said:
i just love not having to care about chick things that dont seem to have any substance.. lol

This may be your problem.

These "chick things" that you do not care about may include items that make females look (more) attractive.

They don't just do or wear these things for the fun of it.

They don't get there legs waxed for pleasure I would assume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)