Help, law programs (1 Viewer)

duxxx

HSC
So I completed my HSC in 2015 and acheived an ATAR of 94.4. I wasn't sure really what I wanted to do then and applied for courses that I am no longer interested in. In my gap year I've decided that I really want to study Law. What law programs would accept me? Can I still take bonus points if I'm in my gap year?
Help me!!!!!!

StudiousStudent

HSC
So I completed my HSC in 2015 and acheived an ATAR of 94.4. I wasn't sure really what I wanted to do then and applied for courses that I am no longer interested in. In my gap year I've decided that I really want to study Law. What law programs would accept me? Can I still take bonus points if I'm in my gap year?
Help me!!!!!!
Where are you located, and would you be willing to move interstate to study?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Newcastle University, ACU, WSU and Notre Dame should accept you for law.

Macquarie University would also probably accept you or at least into pre-law.

JJ1993

HSC
N/A
Help me!!!!!!

Is there a reason why you can't go looking for this information yourself?
Take some initiative. It'll come in handy if/when you do study law.

StudiousStudent

HSC
I've heard UOW has a good law program, too. With your ATAR you could get into their.

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
Consider Macquarie Uni, UoW etc. they take quite a few students below the cut-off

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Choose the university you want to study at. Do a year of arts (or comm or w/e). Transfer in to the BA(BComm w/e)/LLB program in 2018.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)