Help losing weight fast? (1 Viewer)

robemeen

HSC
N/A
I want to lose 20 pounds. Recently I've went up from 139 to 148 from doing crew. I'm 5'5" and a girl. So please help. I really want to lose this a quick as possible

Last edited:

Frostbitten

HSC
Just make sure your calories in < calories out. Essentially, just eat less. You can exercise as well but it pretty much just makes you able to eat more since you are burning more calories. Use it when your dieting starts to stall.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Be bulimic if you can because bulimia is an extremely attractive trait in a woman as it also suggests she is willing to go to effort to make herself look good for her man like girdles which are also a good option although they don't fit too well with modern styles and that's not sexist it's science

ivorybranches

HSC
The only effective method is to eat healthier and exercise more. Not just for a short period, but for a long period. If you try being bulimic or restricting how much you eat, your body will know you're depriving it off food and begin to store it. You can try restricting your food for two weeks or whenever and you may see results, but once you go back to your normal diet you'll just get all the weight back.

Lancelot003

HSC
Don't use any diet pills or weight loss medication. Diet pills lose the weight quickly but cause various adverse effects for the health.
Avoid all kinds of the diet pills and adopt some natural ways such as exercises, dieting, and sports activities for the natural and successful weight control.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)