Help me out of my Fitness First membership (1 Viewer)

Phylo

ballin
HSC
watever u do, do not take it to the COURTT OF LAWWWWW

Zozo6969

HSC
yeh if you've given them ur bank/debit card details just get them to delete them and pay like 1 fortnight in advance, im guessing u probably got a deal about $40 a fortnight so thats not too bad, beats having to pay 40x26 = 1040 bucks over a year. then after that just stop going and never go back ever again because they end up blacklisting ur name

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Lol what a dumbass. I just made another membership a few days ago but i forgot that i won't be going until thursday. So i just got charged $20 for the week i didn't go. Noob right here:monkey:

EDIT: You could always start a fight in the gym. It would get you banned most of the time. Get a mate to act like the victim ahaha

Last edited:

rozymisty

HSC
if you dont pay, coz you signed a contract, you are in breach of that contract and that goes against your name. Its going to stuff you up for when you apply for car loans etc etc. And that stays on your credit file for up to 7yrs. Not good.

Just try and sell it to someone one else. thats what i did with goodlife.

Zozo6969

HSC
trust me fitness first arent going to be bothered to go through the hassles of doing that, 4 of my mates work at FF doing MC and on the front desk, there are so many people that have fees outstanding its not funny, just dont go back and youll be sweet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)