Help please (1 Viewer)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
is this true that if one aces both internals/ externals then you get 99 because it's capped???
The scaled mark differs from year to year but not too greatly. 99 is the lowest you can get scaled to if you score 100 HSC exam mark judging from previous years. Approximately an average of 95.5 scaled mark across each of your units is required to get 99.95 ATAR and approximately a 96 hsc exam mark will correspond to a 99.95, just to give you an estimate on it's scaling.

Feynman

HSC
It does I'm afraid DO NOT do biology. You have been warned.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
gg FMS, won't do bio cos it scales "badly", needs bio for the rest of her career

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
FMS, I'm confused...

You said on a thread that you shouldn't pick subjects based on scaling, and yet here you're asking how bad biology scales?
i'm gonna choose bio know and not cos of scaling. My tutor told me not to do bio because usually people who do it aren't 'smart' (which I think that's BS) and one can never get full marks.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
i'm gonna choose bio know and not cos of scaling. My tutor told me not to do bio because usually people who do it aren't 'smart' (which I think that's BS) and one can never get full marks.
So you thing you're going to get full marks in bio/everything? Very naive 12vie but good luck :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Tell your teacher just because she failed bio she doesn't have to diss it

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
So is the HSC course better than the prelim? cos that's what people having been saying in this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)