Help Support Exploited Indonesian Workers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiechica

FUCKING WHAT!? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
The quote isnt helping, I dont understand your malfunction!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
what do u mean that quote doesnt help? u accused me of cross posting .. thats the sentence u accused me with...
and i was pointing out that u said it.. thats all... i dont know why u need to swear and all..

aussiechica

Originally posted by kimmeh
what do u mean that quote doesnt help? u accused me of cross posting .. thats the sentence u accused me with...
and i was pointing out that u said it.. thats all... i dont know why u need to swear and all..
I wasnt accusing you of cross posting, I was quoting you. Whered you get the idea that I was accusing you from?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aussiechica
I dont understand your malfunction!
That really isn't helping this conversation, although she may of misinterperted your quoting (as it differs from the norm of the board) there still is no need to swear at her.

aussiechica

Um, she said bastard first and called me an idiot, then she attacked me in a totally uncalled for manner. I think a bit of the f word was more then justified.
And seriously, although I understand my method of quoting 'differed from the norm of the board' I dont really think its that confusing at all. And I really dont understand how

"
Originally posted by aussiechica

Kimmeh said: theres no reason for you to cross post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"

...can be misconstrued as an accusation. So yeah, conclusively I dont understand her malfunction.
Its nice that you stick up for he because shes your mate, and I understand that if you found my swearing uncalled for, but when you think about it, how was what I said at all accusing?

Youre all attacking me because I dont know anyone on this board, and I think you all need to step back for a moment and have a decent look at who struck first.

aussiechica

Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
I don't know anyone on this board either, in person.... You make friends on the board, and you won't do it by acting like that. And calling you an idiot in no way equates to saying "fucking... " whatever at her!
I wasnt talking about 'friends in person' I actually meant on the board.

And, to me, youre making a big deal out of the word fucking. I find her attitude far more offensive then my language.

aussiechica

Okay, the reason I got so pissed was that she was being so smug about something I couldnt understand. I STILL dont understand how what I said was accusing, and I feel she was behaving like a total tool.

As for making friends with her, but no offence, if youre that dim and bitchy, well, really no huge loss to me. The people who Id like to be friends with can at least see where Im coming from, rather then blindly defending people they know.
Id previously apologised for cross posting and she attacked me. She either has not read the thread up to that point or is a plain old fashioned sped.

She was not being reasonable. I do not apologise for my actions.

Ps. If youre reading this thread, please ignore the bitchfight and sign the goddamn petition. Thankyou :)

aussiechica

Okay. Well, I was actually implying that it was Kim who is dim and bitchy, not really you.

Because, a. she was wrong b. she was a bastard in the process of being wrong c. she didnt apologise for being wrong (seriously, this couldve ended with her going 'whoops, misunderstood your method of quoting, which, although not being with the norm of the board is not really that hard to understand okay buh bye') and d. she ruined an actually interesting discussion (well, to me, cause Im into that kind of crap ;) )about TNCs and nike and e. after she started the shit storm, she just disappeared

I was annoyed at you because you were fighting a fight for someone who wasnt even fighting it for themselves anymore.
Although I dislike that (and also because, you are in this argument, against me), I do not think you are bitchy.

So, conclusively, I am not calling you, rhapsodyinblack, anything nasty.

Your friend Kim on the other hand.....
Well, lets just say I dont like people who start stupid fights and dont finish them

I appreciate you signing the petition though :)

aussiechica

Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
That's fair enough, I guess... :)
lol so does that mean the war is over? Is there once again peace in our lands?

Hooray! :)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
yes there is peace at last now we can all live as one....wat tha fuk i cant believe i just typed that...

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by zahid
yes there is peace at last now we can all live as one....
I wish that was for the reality today.....

oh and btw zahid, who's that guy that wears the topee at ur school???? :confused:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
OMG lolz thats meee jus gettin into tha ramadam spirit...lolz
feel free to come and say hii...hehe i stopped wearin it just a few days ago cause ppl askin too many questions..

Laterz

Kulazzi

HSC
OMG lolz thats meee jus gettin into tha ramadam spirit...lolz
feel free to come and say hii...hehe i stopped wearin it just a few days ago cause ppl askin too many questions..

Laterz
serious??? Do u have a sister and if so which yr is she in? maybe I know her :)
And I'm pretty sure u've seen me quite a few times when I'm in my sport uniform ;) :D

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
yea maby i hav seen u but dam i cant rememba...oh and i dont hav a sista. well i guess tha only way ill see u is if u come and say hii...lolz

Laterz
Zahid

Kulazzi

HSC
yea maby i hav seen u but dam i cant rememba...oh and i dont hav a sista. well i guess tha only way ill see u is if u come and say hii...lolz

Laterz
Zahid

hmmm....well if there's any other guy that wears the topee I'm pretty sure he has a sis at our skool anyways I don't think I have the courage to come up and say hi to a guy :rolleyes: :p

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
lolz ok then giv ur description and ill do tha honors.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)