Help, the STAT test :( (1 Viewer)

HSC
My name is Bryce and I'm considering in the a Bachelor of Pharmacy at Usyd. It's known that a STAT test must be completed in order to enter this particular course. Given this, it's seen that there are 2 different STAT tests - the 'Multiple choice' one and the 'Written English' one.

My concern is that I'm not too sure what to do - do I have to do both or what or which?

I'm so confused please help!

Cheers,

Bryce

amour

Female
HSC
My name is Bryce and I'm considering in the a Bachelor of Pharmacy at Usyd. It's known that a STAT test must be completed in order to enter this particular course. Given this, it's seen that there are 2 different STAT tests - the 'Multiple choice' one and the 'Written English' one.

My concern is that I'm not too sure what to do - do I have to do both or what or which?

I'm so confused please help!

Cheers,

Bryce
Hey Bryce,
On the USYD website for pharmacy they online require Multiple Choice. To be selected as a potential student, you have to score a minimum 150/200 for STAT. After this, they take into consideration your ATAR. Cut off last year was just above 93. I've been looking into pharmacy at USYD next year too. Hope to see you there :)

HSC
Hey Bryce,
On the USYD website for pharmacy they online require Multiple Choice. To be selected as a potential student, you have to score a minimum 150/200 for STAT. After this, they take into consideration your ATAR. Cut off last year was just above 93. I've been looking into pharmacy at USYD next year too. Hope to see you there :)
So, just clearling this up... it's just the Multiple choice test required for B Pharm at Usyd?

Also, can you also show me where on the website it says this ty amour!

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
University of Sydney
Pharmacy**
STAT Multiple Choice (mandatory)

Taken from page 3 of this document.

Good luck. :)

HSC
University of Sydney
Pharmacy**
STAT Multiple Choice (mandatory)

Taken from page 3 of this document.

Good luck. :)
Ty Azure, I'm rest assured now that the Multiple choice STAT test is required, but how about the Written English STAT test - can you please varify me on this?
Or is it just the Mutliple choice test that's required?

Moreover, is the STAT Multiple choice test difficult? Would there be any practice questions that could be done, if so, where?

I'm still very confused to an extent :-(

Cheers,

Bryce

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think the written one is needed (going off that). Best thing I can suggest is to call them and speak with them directly to verify this.

I've heard mixed things about the difficulty (mostly that it's okay). I think they sell some practise questions somewhere (I'm not sure)

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)