help with key questions/issues at end of workplace syllabus, PLEASE HELP!! (1 Viewer)

325BMW

hey everyone, just after some help with the key issues/questions found on the workplace syllabus..

incase u dont know what they are,

what will be the role of the trade unions be in the workplace in the 21st century?

what rights and duties exist in the employment contract for employees and employers?

why do some people prefer enterprice bargaining to industrial rewards?

how has legislation responded to the changing needs of employees, employers and soicetys values in dynamic workplace evironments>

what are the advantages and disadvantages of legal and non-legal mothods for regulating workplace agreements??

please help!!! anything will be great!! stack up of assesments has left me bugger all time to finish!!

thanx heaps!!

= Jennifer =

HSC
325BMW said:
hey everyone, just after some help with the key issues/questions found on the workplace syllabus..

what will be the role of the trade unions be in the workplace in the 21st century?

what rights and duties exist in the employment contract for employees and employers?

how has legislation responded to the changing needs of employees, employers and soicetys values in dynamic workplace evironments>

what are the advantages and disadvantages of legal and non-legal mothods for regulating workplace agreements??

please help!!! anything will be great!! stack up of assesments has left me bugger all time to finish!!

thanx heaps!!

wow...there is alot here my suggestion is u have holidays coming up its bound to be in textbooks and on this site's mainpage...part of the hsc is researching and discovering therefore,having to do it urself :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
325BMW said:

thanx heaps!!
basically those questions are asking you to rethink what you have learnt and fit it into the requirements of the question. Excel has answers, but they're not very good, I suggest you do your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)