Help with Learner's logbook/license? (1 Viewer)

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
" Vicroads may not accept your Learner Log Book if:

blah blah blah

-'White-out' has been used

blah blah blah "

I guess it just depends what mood your instructor is in! You guys got lucky lol, hope I do too..

Do you think this means I have a chance of passing if I rip my first entry page out? Mum was retarded and started adding time in minutes, not hours + minutes

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
" Vicroads may not accept your Learner Log Book if:

blah blah blah

-'White-out' has been used

blah blah blah "

I guess it just depends what mood your instructor is in! You guys got lucky lol, hope I do too..

Do you think this means I have a chance of passing if I rip my first entry page out? Mum was retarded and started adding time in minutes, not hours + minutes
firstly what a wank of a rule... who gives a shit...

secondly... is it the whole page or 1 entry

diesel lee

HSC
Sorry to hear that. Don't panic, you don't need a new book. Depending on which RTA you go to (Because although they claim, every RTA is DIFFERENT), they won't ask you too many questions, claim it was only a simple fault. Better to fess up than lie. So long as you know how to drive and perform basic actions and make instant decisions on the road, then you should be fine when you take your driving test. Good luck:)

Abtari

HSC
ive lost my logbook and my driving test is in 2 days... what should i do?

burger125

HSC
If you can't be bothered filling in something which will only take less than a minute then you shouldn't be driving in the first place. Part of the L-licence requires you to fill it in, so don't come whining to us if you your stuff it up.

I've just done 123 legit hours, and recorded all the trips, and I haven't made any mistakes cause I've been bothered to carefully fill it out in the first place.
No one cares

ybegd4

HSC
N/A
i need help i was rewriting my log book cuz vic rooad around me are tight asses and if one thing is messy then they cancel all the hours that are messy but anyway i was redoing it and i done all everything except the regos and i wrote done phy insted of pyh i dont know if i should try fix it or just redo the whole book AGAINN oh and that is on the first page like thw whole page

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously if you can't figure out how to use the trip meter (or odometer) when it comes to filling in the distance on your logbook, do you really think you should be trying to fake it? Furthermore should you really be driving?

ps. yes I did the real hours for my P's but it was back when it was 50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)