• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help with relationships........ (1 Viewer)

D

ddm

Okay .... im 17 havent had a gf, never been with a chick. I'm so ronery :( :(

I can talk to girls alright... but im hopeless when it comes to pickin up, askin out. I always miss oppurtunities as well, then think back and wish i had a time machine.........................................

Ive been burnt heaps awell; grasscut, liking a friend saying so and been hated, not realising someone liked me and then them getting with someone.....

-sigh-

any advice for me, so i can follow it and then fuck up anyway?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I was in my girlfriends bedroom and while she was in another room, I found found I was sexually aroused and I ended up masturbating on her bed using photos of her and her sister which were on the bedside table. There wasn't any tissues for clean up, I looked everywhere so I ended up at the last resort and jizzed and wiped my wang clean on her curtains. She didn't have tissues and I thought it'd be better than her pillow case.

She didn't really appreciate this so I'd advise you should do this with any girl you like and would like to develop a relationship with. The only other advice I could offer is that don't be afraid of fucking up and actually take a shot at being forward in your approach of saying you like the girl.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hmmm......mistake..bad mistake..i hate it when ppl dont realize how much sum1 carez about them and then they realize it later....but then its both of the pplz loss...pple should just tell ppl the way they truly feel, if u like her now just tell her who cares, maybe shez doing it 2 get u jlous anyway, whats the worse scenario? she can only say no and ull be at ur present state, u gotta go up to her, straight up.

D

ddm

i just want someone that i can be really close to and have meaningful talks as well as being her bf and have someone to hold..........

fuck im going insane....talking about things i dont even tell my mates and posting them on the net for people i dont know to read........

:(

sparkl3z said:
hmmm......mistake..bad mistake..i hate it when ppl dont realize how much sum1 carez about them and then they realize it later....but then its both of the pplz loss...pple should just tell ppl the way they truly feel, if u like her now just tell her who cares, maybe shez doing it 2 get u jlous anyway, whats the worse scenario? she can only say no and ull be at ur present state, u gotta go up to her, straight up.
thats the thing i dont have ne one to talk to about liking them.......
okay

One chick was my friend i told her she was pissed off for about 6mths (slowly beginninng to like me as a friend again.

Okay i meet a girl i realy like, she invited me to her party. i brought a mate who grasscut and got with her. I was jealous so i called her a slut. theyre not together ne more. She refuses to talk to me...........i dont blame her

Last edited by a moderator:

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
generally speaking calling a girl you like a slut is never the best option, even if she gets with someone else...remember she has to run crying to someone...and calling her a slut means its probably not going to be you

D

ddm

Courtenay said:
generally speaking calling a girl you like a slut is never the best option, even if she gets with someone else...remember she has to run crying to someone...and calling her a slut means its probably not going to be you
I knowwwwwwww! what the fuck is the matter with me..............:(

HSC
the only advice i can give is confidence. try it next time you are with a new group of people. just think that everyone there wants to get in ur pants and you are the one who chooses them....not them choose you.

ummm... and try not to wank on their curtains.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
haaaaahhh ive been in a similar (well sort of..) situation.....thats y i dont wanna go anywhere near going out with or likeing anyone ever again lol im telling its really pointless that you both seem to be teazing/tormenting! eachother, but some guys (like u :D) need to learn how to respond to a girl, if u call her a slut... ( if sum guy i like said that 2 me he'd be dead (exaggerating) by now.) get me, place yourself in her shoes, what would u expect? and the bad thing is you liked her....and u call her that....dis is a bit hard...not good, maybe if u sent her 1000000 roses and proved to her personally that u wanted her ud b ok, but d best thing is 2 get over her IF shez taken now and learn a lesson here :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
- respect women :)

- be natural, friendly - girls like that :p don't call them sluts, bitches, or c_nts -___-;;;

- try your best not to confuse love with lust...

- do not, i repeat, DO NOT break up with a girl by using any of these lines:
"it's not you, it's me."
"can we just be friends?"
"i think we should take a break."
"i need to study for my hsc/uni exams."

- that said, if you DO use the "can we just be friends" line, DON'T say it if you don't mean it.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Maybe go some random place with noone you know and pick up a girl, there are plenty of easy girls out there.

So then you get a little bit of confidence...and you can pick up the one you actually like, who may or may not be easy like the previous girl!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you do that though you risk having the girl you really want not want you because of what you have done in the past

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Dude, you really just need to put yourself out there, take risks, take chances. If a girl shoots you down, oh well, move along. Try not to develop crushes on friends, or people you know moderatly well, nothing good ever comes from them.

seedorf

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:

Uh... But WE can still use this line right?

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
if you do that though you risk having the girl you really want not want you because of what you have done in the past
hence why you pick a random noone knows...so she doesnt find out about it

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
- respect women :)

- be natural, friendly - girls like that :p don't call them sluts, bitches, or c_nts -___-;;;

- try your best not to confuse love with lust...

"it's not you, it's me."
"can we just be friends?"
"i think we should take a break."

- that said, if you DO use the "can we just be friends" line, DON'T say it if you don't mean it.

what do u want guys to say, be honest? ok

- Sorry i found someone way better looking then you
- you dotn put out , so fuck off now
- i know i said i loved you, i lied
- i got everything of you i wanted , now i move on to spread my seed

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
SashatheMan said:

harsh.. but you're right..

how else do you wanna break up? =\

think about it?

Have a lovely dinner and then go "oh btw... we're breaking up coz...?"

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
SashatheMan said:

i know a lot of girls who WOULD actually prefer you tell the truth, rather than make up some pathetic, overused excuse.

the truth hurts but in the longrun it makes it easier for us to get over you rather than muse over your lie :p you don't exactly need to tell us so bluntly that you've found a better fuck, a simple "my feelings have changed and i think i like someone else" will suffice :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)