help!! (1 Viewer)

hamer

HSC
I am currently studying yr 11 at school and want 2 drop down from my current 12 units 2 10 units but i hav no idea what to drop!

i enjoy all my classes so just want to drop the the subect that scales me down the most or the subject that most likely will screw up my uai. i have no idea what subect this would be so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks =]

subjects atm : ancient history, bio, earth and enivro sci, adv eng, tourism, pdhpe.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
why do you want to drop if you enjoy them all?

imo i would say tourism.

hamer

HSC
i dont wnat to be doing an extra subject in yr 12 i jus dont see the point of it. it a waste of time even if i do enjoy it

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
hamer said:
I am currently studying yr 11 at school and want 2 drop down from my current 12 units 2 10 units but i hav no idea what to drop!

i enjoy all my classes so just want to drop the the subect that scales me down the most or the subject that most likely will screw up my uai. i have no idea what subect this would be so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks =]

subjects atm : ancient history, bio, earth and enivro sci, adv eng, tourism, pdhpe.
Drop Tourism. It seems to be wisest decision looking from my point of view. According to 2007 Scaling report, the Tourism is scaled terribly. However, you should put the issue of scaling behind and choose subjects that you find most difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)