Help! (1 Viewer)

gcspsp

HSC
I think Im addicted to cigarettes! :(

Im not sure how...my lungs havent been fucked up enough by them yet...when i smoked before I didnt inhale completely.

Im doomed arent I? Especially realtionship wise...:cold:

Lori.

HSC
its never too late (or too early??) to quit.

see your gp (yes, that's what they all say...), they will sort out the best nicotine replacement program for your level of addiction, which is the best way for you to quit.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
^^ This. Your GP will give you the best advice on a plan for quitting. It's never too late, and the earlier you start, the better.

Good luck! :)

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
if you're trying to quit.. just think.. what is always there for you when no one else is?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I'm quiting when I wake up today. We will quit together.
I have half a packet left so ima smoke them all this morning, sleep, and no more.
I purchased a pack of Extra apple gum and some reading materials to keep me busy...
Can't touch niggarette however I can beat thar cigaret

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I have half a packet left so ima smoke them all this morning, sleep, and no more.
I purchased a pack of Extra apple gum and some reading materials to keep me busy...
Or just throw them away and reduce the temptation instead of 'going out with a bang'?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Nicorette causes some severe heart irregularatz. I suppose it safer than smoking but fk, start sweating and shit, I can't use it

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Gud idea K but I've been smokn 4 years, I'll smoke these and quit me own way... Tomoz arvo I'll be cigi free, seriousness

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nicorette causes some severe heart irregularatz. I suppose it safer than smoking but fk, start sweating and shit, I can't use it
You mean arrhythmia? It can cause your heartrate to go up, but it's not in any way dangerous, and I wouldn't call that side effect "severe".

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
You mean arrhythmia? It can cause your heartrate to go up, but it's not in any way dangerous, and I wouldn't call that side effect "severe".
Cardiac arrhythmia can result in cardiac death. It's a long shot with nicorette but considering the lifestyle of some, it's not out of the question.

Ah, sweating is not severe, no. However heartbeat irregularities is cause for concern.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I don't know, if Nicorette more than even very rarely caused cardiac arrest, they'd probably pull it from the shelves.

Just sayin'.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

i found that so fucking funny idk why

i really need to stop smoking :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)