Help! (1 Viewer)

Ryan21

HSC
Ladies,

God help me, you are the worlds most annoying creature. I have been best mates with this girl (lets call her g) for a while now watching boys come and go with her. Most recently her then boyfriend had gone behind her back and told her best mate that he was in love with her and not g. Shit hit the fan and i was left to pick up the pieces.:bomb:
This guy is a f%&*ing tosser and yet a month later she is acting all close to him again, which is making me angry cause i like her and i know what he is saying behind her back to people. Can't she see through him. why doesn't she like me?:burn:
Help if you can????

cassiecocaine

HSC
My advice is to just be patient - in a fairytale world, girls always end up with their best mates, because they really do make the best boyfriends. Don't attempt anything now, because it might just ruin the friendship, and your chance.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Ladies,

God help me, you are the worlds most annoying creature. I have been best mates with this girl (lets call her g) for a while now watching boys come and go with her. Most recently her then boyfriend had gone behind her back and told her best mate that he was in love with her and not g. Shit hit the fan and i was left to pick up the pieces.:bomb:
This guy is a f%&*ing tosser and yet a month later she is acting all close to him again, which is making me angry cause i like her and i know what he is saying behind her back to people. Can't she see through him. why doesn't she like me?:burn:
Help if you can????
you're probably just too ugly.

johony

HSC
you're being too friendly about it. google friend zone.

walkahz

HSC
Congratuations you are in the Friend zone. Dude there is no hope from here.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Give up, she's not the only one in the world. OR learn pua.

parawhoree

HSC
Ladies,

Help if you can????
you seem to be rather close to this lady, have you ever spoken about your feelings to this girlie? (I know its not a very manly thing to do, but you seem to be close to her, so it might work) I have many guy friends, and they've opened up to me alot about stuf, and I find it helpful to be there for them when they need me.
Tell her that the guys she's been going with are twats, and that she can do MUCH better and reassure her that your there for her, let her see your sensetive side, regardless of how puncy you may think it is, it really isn't...

hope that helps....

autumn-bird

HSC
Ladies,

Help if you can????
maybe you're too much of a good friend, and she can't see past that to like you in that way??? hmmm. have you tried talking reasonably and properly to her about her boyfriend, and how he's doing all these horrible things? :p

UNSW !!
HSC
My boyfriend of 2 and a half years, Dave - we call ourselves each other's 'partner' now, we're much more than gf/bf.

He was my best friend for a year before we got together - he openly talked about how much he wanted us to get together and once i realised he was serious, my perception was allowed to completely change (i mean, i always thought he was amazing and gorgeous but we were with other people and couldn't act on our feelings). I couldn't be without him one more minute, we made the choices we needed to and we are the happiest couple you'll ever meet, ask anyone :) i wish the same for everyone.

My Davey was so persistent, it's the key to escape the friend zone! It is possible, just try.
Have faith dude - best friends turned lovers is the best relationship a person can have. Its bliss :)

Good luck.

Last edited:

mr_robato

HSC
you seem to be rather close to this lady, have you ever spoken about your feelings to this girlie? (I know its not a very manly thing to do, but you seem to be close to her, so it might work) I have many guy friends, and they've opened up to me alot about stuf, and I find it helpful to be there for them when they need me.
Tell her that the guys she's been going with are twats, and that she can do MUCH better and reassure her that your there for her, let her see your sensetive side, regardless of how puncy you may think it is, it really isn't...

hope that helps....

Wrong! :rofl:

samthebear

HSC
sounds like she put you in the 'friends' bin. GL. you'll need alot of it to claw your way out of that bin.

44Ronin

HSC
Ladies,

Help if you can????
Quit being her emotional sponge. She doesn't give a crap about you. Deal with it and move on.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
That's funny, cause for the past week I have been best mates with this girl (lets call her g) for a while now watching boys come and go with her. Most recently her then boyfriend had gone behind her back and told her best mate that he was in love with her and not g. Shit hit the fan and i was left to pick up the pieces.:bomb:
Help if you can????

HSC
You're better off without him, don't call him...
He's breaking your heart
He's hanging with your best friend and you're waiting there,
It's tearing you apart

He lied to you a thousand times,
When I was there, he kept you waiting

And I'm still here, waiting near
To catch you if you fall
I don't know why I care so much
When I shouldn't care at all.

Finally got the nerve to tell you
How much you mean to me.
You said that I was your best friend,
A real sweet guy, but that's all I'd ever be.

And I'm still here, waiting near
To catch you if you fall
I don't know why I care so much
When I shouldn't care at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)