• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Help :( (1 Viewer)

anne1010

HSC
My last relationship ended after three years, very similarly to how yours has.

She didn't think I had a reason. I did, I just couldn't tell her; I wasn't good enough for her.[B/]

He'll have his reasons, they may not be something he necessarily wants to (or can) say. Though, as Jumb said: Time.

thats actually really sweet. she mightve not seen it then and there by for the long run, you only did it for her benefit.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
o.k. This is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some some dancing chimp bullshit, i mean a fucking orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan, that's not my problem. So the orangutan's name is clyde. This is non-negotiable, all orangutans are named clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and clyde become woman (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to him. "did you know the girl with the orangutan?", "you used to date the girl with the orangutan?", "why would you break up with a girl with an orangutan?"

next thing you know he's calling. "i'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime." "geez i dunno, me and clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight. (orangutans love monster trucks) in fact the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, i'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe i can squeeze you in." "oh, well you know my number so don't be a stra-" "hey look at the time! I gotta skate, clyde's making mojitos'."

at this point the upper hand is yours. You can let him twist in the wind, you can draw him back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart woman? You slowly phase him back in. You're im'ng. You're talking on live. You get invited to family functions. You bring clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big brady bunch.

Obligatory.

o_O

Psychology

HSC
25- is too young for commitment. Swing your shit out and enjoy life.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
My boyfriend of three years broke up with me. He gave no real reason after he told me he needed a break to sort himself out. He promised me forever, and now, in the middle of trials, I am getting minimal sleep, and crying at the drop of a hat. How do I get that sparkle I once had back? It hurts, every single second. I wanted to marry that kid, and now he doesn't want or need me anymore. He's happier without me. I know that I will get the, "it's only highschool, don't worry" speeches, but when you've been promised for three years, no matter what happens, that the one person you love, trust and care for the most in your life no longer wants you? How do you bounce back from being hurt so badly, but still wanting their love and affection. I swear he was the love of my life. Obviously I wasn't his. Any advice? Anything at all... I'm lost, and can't find my way out of the dark.
damn girl u got done hard

what you have to do now (this isnt advice, u have to do this) is just focus on ur studies and block out every instance of him

dont try to reconcile and talk about shit, everything will just be worse

hold back your emotions and compose yourself just till u sort ur school shit out

no matter how hard it gets, stick ur chest out, keep ur head up, and handle it.

real talk

HSC
Uni Grad

She didn't think I had a reason. I did, I just couldn't tell her; I wasn't good enough for her.

He'll have his reasons, they may not be something he necessarily wants to (or can) say. Though, as Jumb said: Time.
wait what?
u broke up with your girlfriend, because you werent good enough for her?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
No one is superior to you

Last edited:

imZerroo

HSC
OP, here is one of my favourite quotes... .: "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

He has obviously hurt you, you will feel the pain. You don't know the reason yet, so wait until after the trials to try and sort this out with him.

During the trials I have gone through so much shit, it's annoying to say the least. I know this will be the worst exams i have ever done, but when i will look back and see what i had to deal with, i think i will be happy with whatever i get.

Goodluck with your trials :)

Last edited by a moderator:

powlmao

Banned
HSC

She didn't think I had a reason. I did, I just couldn't tell her; I wasn't good enough for her.
Awww, you are so good enough for anyone <3

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
ITT: Ausbluesman fishing for compliments.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Did you meet her in Melbourne or before?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Yes, serious.

I'm not animalistic like others. 'Twas out of care for her. Trust me. I wasn't good enough. Won't ever be.

I've derailed... Everyone: Get back on topic! Mwahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)