• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

here we go: the UNBIASED uni poll (1 Viewer)

which uni do you want to get into?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
since slide rule was blatantly prejudiced in his choice of unis, here's a fairer poll. due to restrictions not all unis are included.
and please no spamming, I am sick of my threads being closed due to spamming.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
right here above you. sorry it took some time to create, I couldn't think of any more unis.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
How is that unbiased. You grouped together multiple unis and how did you determine the order :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i votes what i would have voted this time last year

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
I'm sorry there weren't enough poll options for all the unis to get a separate mention, I did the heavyweights alone because if you look at the amount of posts in the UNSW US forums etc. they far outnumber ones in the rest.
And yes, ANU is up there at the top because I got pissed at slide rule for calling it an inferior uni. lay off me, I did the best I could do, and it's unbiased compared to the other poll.

santaslayer

HSC
cherryblossom said:
I'm sorry there weren't enough poll options for all the unis to get a separate mention, I did the heavyweights alone because if you look at the amount of posts in the UNSW US forums etc. they far outnumber ones in the rest.
And yes, ANU is up there at the top because I got pissed at slide rule for calling it an inferior uni. lay off me, I did the best I could do, and it's unbiased compared to the other poll.
That already indicates bias.....you seem to be producing an unconscience answer in your mind already. :p

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
santaslayer said:
That already indicates bias.....you seem to be producing an unconscience answer in your mind already. :p
can i point out that we're not trying to determine the "best" uni anyway...that's a ridiculous concept at any rate as all unis are good for something eg. everyone pays out JCU (james cook in cairns) cos it doesn't have much of a rpeutation but if it's got someone like henry reynolds on staff... (professor of aboriginal history, HX students should know who i'm talkin bout). all unis are good for something. it depends entirely on what degree you want and where u want your uni studies to take you.

that's why i voted Usyd. i want to do arts languages with journalism and political science and be the paris correspondent for the SMH. :p:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)