• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

here we go: the UNBIASED uni poll (3 Viewers)

which uni do you want to get into?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
it's not about insulting them, it's just related to general popularity! if u grouped USyd and unsw together, it'd totally distort the poll because they're so popular. cherryblossom did her best, ppl! there are limits!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
welshi said:
it's not about insulting them, it's just related to general popularity! if u grouped USyd and unsw together, it'd totally distort the poll because they're so popular. cherryblossom did her best, ppl! there are limits!
I was only joking:p!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
newcastle deserves its own option
it is a heavyweight, just like the other unis on the list, even though its not in sydney
sydney isnt the centre of australia you know.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
newcastle deserves its own option
it is a heavyweight, just like the other unis on the list, even though its not in sydney
sydney isnt the centre of australia you know.
newcastle is australia's largest non-capital city...i agree we deserve an option to ourselves...but there are size restrictions...and when you look at it, newcastle only has ~20k students, im sure the sydney ones have a lot more

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
cherryblossom said:
since slide rule was blatantly prejudiced in his choice of unis, here's a fairer poll. due to restrictions not all unis are included.
and please no spamming, I am sick of my threads being closed due to spamming.
Chill, hon.

I was kidding when I said the other unis were inferior. Hence the invisible text. A little something from the deranged enizens of the Extension 2 Mathematics forum. Pop in some time!

I was not trying to find where everybody was going. I was not trying to find which university was best. I was trying to find out who was going to UNSW, primarily. It just so happens that UNSW is one of the best universities, but here, that is coincidence. I put it on the poll because I plan to go to it. Sydney was another one of my choices, and UTS is there just because. University of Queensland is another of my preferences, yet it's not in the Ivy League of Australia, now is it? I didn't put it there because it would receive exactly zero votes.

I have not seen anywhere that it is necessary for all polls to be for the greater good of humanity. Hence, my poll was specifically created to sate my own SELFISH desires.

Glad I've got that off my chest. I don't dislike you. In fact I think you're a cool person. But, even if somebody does do something you're so very much against, give them a chance before you lay down judgement and state "That's it. Period".

Last edited:

MouNtY

OMG having CSU in the 'other' option is crap....i feel so crap for wanting to go there now

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
La Trobe isn't a NSW uni.

Scanorama

HSC
Univerity of Wollongong deserves to have its own options. It is well known as UOW btw.
Isn't La Trobe a Melbourne/Victoria based university? Althought they have a campus at Albury-Wodonga. It is located at Wodonga, on the Victorian border.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
cos thats something to be proud of!!
Don't worry, I thought that title would have gone to Cessnock for sure :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)