• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think it really depends on the assignment.

I wish that there wasn't a word limit for my health impacts of tourism assignment. Theres so much I could write about. Oh well, 2500 is a lot though.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
I think it really depends on the assignment.

I wish that there wasn't a word limit for my health impacts of tourism assignment. Theres so much I could write about. Oh well, 2500 is a lot though.
yeah i hate those ones tho that ask for essay format when point form would be so sufficient, like case notes for law -

stuff like who are the parties, what's the court, what are the legal question..

i so dont get how adding 20 words in between the answer is better than bullet points :p lol but dats law 4 ya

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yay!!! I've spent the past 20 minutes trying to figure out my geological rock strata ages - and I've finally finished :D

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Yay!!! I've spent the past 20 minutes trying to figure out my geological rock strata ages - and I've finally finished :D
lol wanna trade? im trying to find the pages i referenced coz my copmuter froze so my footnothing got all screwy

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
lol wanna trade? im trying to find the pages i referenced coz my copmuter froze so my footnothing got all screwy
lol ... no, now I gotta match the fossils up according to ages of the fossils. So boring, but I don't wanna leave my prac til the last second, as usual :p

L

LaraB

Cape said:
lol ... no, now I gotta match the fossils up according to ages of the fossils. So boring, but I don't wanna leave my prac til the last second, as usual :p
haha yeah same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)