• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
haha lol good :)

despite certain ppls prediction im not bout to be gang raped or anything so im good:)

hating Workplace behavious assignment but ah well - got til friday 9pm:) i love electronicaaly submitted assignments:)
lol, yes electionically submitted assignments are great, until technology stuffs up. Your lucky you have until 9pm. I had one for urban geography due in at 9am. haha, like hell i was gonna wake up before 9am when I started uni at 1:30pm, so I electronically submitted it at 2am :p I was so paranoid that the lecturer wouldn't receieve it.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Cape said:
lol, yes electionically submitted assignments are great, until technology stuffs up. Your lucky you have until 9pm. I had one for urban geography due in at 9am. haha, like hell i was gonna wake up before 9am when I started uni at 1:30pm, so I electronically submitted it at 2am :p I was so paranoid that the lecturer wouldn't receieve it.
Ahhh poor capey still at it with assignments and shit, i'm already enjoying me 2 weeks holiday, how nice it is...:cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
Ahhh poor capey still at it with assignments and shit, i'm already enjoying me 2 weeks holiday, how nice it is...:cool:
Really, you sucker! you have to go back to uni next week, whilst I think I might go to the beach and relax! Maybe I might even go to mac uni :p

And for your info, I enjoy doing my assignments.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
haha yeah i readt his one as being 9am n freakd coz i hav ean MPW one due tomorrow that im finalising now and no way could i have done it by friday 9am - thursday's a shitty 9-5 day at uni...

lol im plannin on skippin torts 2 finish the essay, coz i havent done the work for torts anyway and it was like..doing written problems to trade wit each other 2 check up how our problem solving skills are goin and since i havent done em probly no point in going n gettin ear bashed 4 not doin it:p

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Really, you sucker! you have to go back to uni next week, whilst I think I might go to the beach and relax! Maybe I might even go to mac uni :p

haha yeah i reckon! week 9 break is awesome! all mjy assignments are basically due b4 it so i can actually realx n have a real holiday! while everyone i know that aint at uws has like. mid term exams n shit :p

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:

Rofl yeah go 2 Mac next week, be alone and get haunted by ghosts and shit cuz every1 would still be on holiday, remember it's 2 weeks holiday unlike UWS which is heaps fecking good...:cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
haha yeah i reckon! week 9 break is awesome! all mjy assignments are basically due b4 it so i can actually realx n have a real holiday! while everyone i know that aint at uws has like. mid term exams n shit :p
Thats true. I've had only about 2 assignments due in the first 8 weeks of semester. I have 3 group assignments that need to be started over this mid-semester break and one due the week after, but I'm pretty much done the individual assignment. I even plan on starting to study for my final exams. So much info to learn.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Thats true. I've had only about 2 assignments due in the first 8 weeks of semester. I have 3 group assignments that need to be started over this mid-semester break and one due the week after, but I'm pretty much done the individual assignment. I even plan on starting to study for my final exams. So much info to learn.
yeah same..

i have a tute presentatio n one due wk 13, but i'll have em finished by sunday

n then will just have the rest of the semester to study!

unliek all thes friends from school..man they have al these assignments n mid term exams n shit right up to the week before stuvac! which woudl really suck

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:

Ummm like any1 in their right mind would enjoy assingments, yeah fecking right!...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I enjoy doing assignments because I love the subjects that I do and the course that I'm studying.

LaraB - I can't wait til christmas holidays - I had like 5 months off last year, it felt so good, I'd even forgotten where uni was, lol.

L

LaraB

Cape said:

i reckon..some assignments yeah, they're shit like the intro to law case note...

but annoying as they are, the business assignments are really interesting coz its all about psych/soc thinking and stuff so its kinda interesting coz its not just like., yeah xyzh appens and here's the stats to prove it... you get to talk about what you think and stuff

and they only 1500 words which is a bitch to cut down, but is good that its not 2 long at the same time

L

LaraB

Cape said:
I enjoy doing assignments because I love the subjects that I do and the course that I'm studying.

LaraB - I can't wait til christmas holidays - I had like 5 months off last year, it felt so good, I'd even forgotten where uni was, lol.
yeah when does semester 2 end? coz i know the year starts again at the very end of feb/start of march...so that's gonna b heaps awseom! espec after the stress of exams lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've got a lovely 2500 words assignment on health and safety of tourists, destinations and operators. Its such a good assignment. 2500 words sounds like a lot, but its fun :D

semester 2 starts sometime in july.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
I've got a lovely 2500 words assignment on health and safety of tourists, destinations and operators. Its such a good assignment. 2500 words sounds like a lot, but its fun :D

semester 2 starts sometime in july.
lol i so wish ebveryone would follow what our torts lecturer said she and other lecturees say they shoulda stuck to - 100 word per %, is 35% mark = 3500 words

would make it all sooo much easier:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
lol i so wish ebveryone would follow what our torts lecturer said she and other lecturees say they shoulda stuck to - 100 word per %, is 35% mark = 3500 words

Maybe. But then again, for an assignment I did last year, it had no word limit, no page limit. My assignment ended up being 20 something pages long and over 5000 words long. I couldn't believe I wrote that much!

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Maybe. But then again, for an assignment I did last year, it had no word limit, no page limit. My assignment ended up being 20 something pages long and over 5000 words long. I couldn't believe I wrote that much!
omg i 'd love that!

coz im always so worrie dthat i've left out somethin important wheras if there's no limti, you can write everything that fits the question so that way you'll know you cant lose marks for having to leave somethin out :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
omg i 'd love that!

coz im always so worrie dthat i've left out somethin important wheras if there's no limti, you can write everything that fits the question so that way you'll know you cant lose marks for having to leave somethin out :)
I have a tendancy to blab when theres no word limit. And blabbing at uni, lecturers HATE it.

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:

I'm really not surprised ur complaining about the word limit LaraB, after all it's already apparent u luv rambling on...:cool:

L

LaraB

Cape said:
I have a tendancy to blab when theres no word limit. And blabbing at uni, lecturers HATE it.
lol nah i have the opposite prob - like, rather than expand on points, im way too brief coz instead of talking alot about one thing, i talk a little bit bout diferent points..

likle this essay im fixing now asks in 700 words following an annotated bibliography of 4 texts, and the question to discuss is "casual e'ment should be encourgaed by all stakeholders in the ER process and its benefical for bothe employees n employers"

and there;s at least 50 benefits but you cant really discuss em all so you gotta pick the big ones..but in the process of discussing the big ones you bring up the little ones and by not disucssing them it looks like you dont know anythin bout it...

its psych/sociology stuff so like..man they have that "everyone's an individual" thing so there's so much stuff..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)