Heroes (Aus Airings) (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
mmk, my programs are set to 'northern nsw', so i guess sydney still get them on wednesday nights..my tv guide still says it's on tonight *breathes*

kloudsurfer

HSC
hg83ry said:
lol haven't you noticed that heroes is just x-men but in tv
Definitely agree with you after the last episode.

A future to a world where people with powers are 'hated and feared' and are treated as second class citizens?

Days of Future Past, anyone?

Even though its an xmen rip off, its still TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!

And I like xmen so i dont care lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ergh, i'm so torn between being excited and upset that next week is the season finale!! god i love this show <3

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I loved the way Channel Seven totally ruined the ending of the episode in the trailers for tonight's show ...

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
is this thread is still alive........

a warning

the last aus ep is essentially an EXACT COPY of the first series

what with the nuclear explosion on the floor of the SAME ROOM, except different city of course

so yeah, i was a huge fan, but now its kinda gay

</rant>

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
At the moment, I think the show sucks, but I do still love Lost. Right now, I probably would have stopped watching Heroes entirely if I weren't in love with Hayden Panettiere.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
tbh, it should be illegal to air such shit tv.

season 1 was probably the best. after that it just sucked.

Sometimes i feel like smashing my TV every time I see hiro on the screen. Such a fucking retard.

yer8899

HSC
i missed thursday's ep, 21st may, whats ep called, need to download and catch up
dont bother, matt and thingo broke into the lab and mind controlled the bad guys and the rebel guy helped them, then matt got captured so thingo made a bargain with the president guy which turned out to be tarp so then president guy saved thingo and then the shit claire girl was all kekeke to some faggy nerd and then they kissed and then matt got bomb strappd to him

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
dont bother, matt and thingo broke into the lab and mind controlled the bad guys and the rebel guy helped them, then matt got captured so thingo made a bargain with the president guy which turned out to be tarp so then president guy saved thingo and then the shit claire girl was all kekeke to some faggy nerd and then they kissed and then matt got bomb strappd to him
hahaah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)