He's 21 years old and still a virgin? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
There's this friend I have, he's a really attractive and handsome guy, all the girls love him, he dresses stylish and has a charm as well among the women.. but what shocked me is that he said he's still a virgin! I asked him why he didnt have sex with his ex girlfriends he had, he said he never was interested in just having sex and all that...and believes a solid relationship should start first then sex later (bare in mind he's NOT religious at all!)

what is wrong with hot men?

Lukybear

HSC
Their liers? and will only put on a facade to charm innocent young ladies. I dare say like yourself.

-Onlooker-

HSC
There's this friend I have, he's a really attractive and handsome guy, all the girls love him, he dresses stylish and has a charm as well among the women.. but what shocked me is that he said he's still a virgin! I asked him why he didnt have sex with his ex girlfriends he had, he said he never was interested in just having sex and all that...and believes a solid relationship should start first then sex later (bare in mind he's NOT religious at all!)

what is wrong with hot men?

WOAHHHH I'm more :| about how on earth you managed 5 neg-rep bars!!

edit: Actually 6!

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I don't see the problem here...?
Good on him, seriously.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
what, you mean not every dude thinks about sex 24/7 and dates girls just to get laid? omg revelation! :uhoh:

op is a fail troll anyway

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
better to ask him then a forum lol

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
or someone with an ounce of self-respect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)