He's 21 years old and still a virgin? (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
have sex with a slut, its like throwing a toothpick into a volcano (yes even if you are well endowed).
:| oh lawwwwdy.
Kegels women, kegels. Please learn about them, and use them.

matthew91

HSC
Ok I honestly don't get the big deal. I'm 18 and still a virgin and it's a personal choice. I know it may sound a bit gay but it's because it hasn't felt right to lose it yet.

So what if he's 21 and a virgin good on him. I don't get why there is this view that fi a guy hasn't lost his virginity by the age of 16 he's automatically labelled as gay. This a very very narrow minded view and one that I think is very disrespectful mainly because like with me it may be a personal choice and that's his to make.

williamc

HSC
Ok I honestly don't get the big deal. I'm 18 and still a virgin and it's a personal choice. I know it may sound a bit gay but it's because it hasn't felt right to lose it yet.
lol hahahahaha

have sex with a slut, its like throwing a toothpick into a volcano (yes even if you are well endowed).
hahahahaha you are so a virgin. It's nothing like that, ever.

liza213

HSC
My now boyfriend was 20 and still a virgin. we have now been together for 2 and a half years. The reason he didnt have sex with any of his last girlfriends was because it never felt right and it was always rushed. His last ex tried to have sex with him after a few months and he didnt like that because he felt it should be more special than that. and he is not religious at all either.

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't see the problem here...?
Good on him, seriously.
This

or someone with an ounce of self-respect
This and

So what if he's 21 and a virgin good on him. I don't get why there is this view that fi a guy hasn't lost his virginity by the age of 16 he's automatically labelled as gay. This a very very narrow minded view and one that I think is very disrespectful mainly because like with me it may be a personal choice and that's his to make.
This.

XPac2

HSC
There's this friend I have, he's a really attractive and handsome guy, all the girls love him, he dresses stylish and has a charm as well among the women.. but what shocked me is that he said he's still a virgin! I asked him why he didnt have sex with his ex girlfriends he had, he said he never was interested in just having sex and all that...and believes a solid relationship should start first then sex later (bare in mind he's NOT religious at all!)

what is wrong with hot men?
Ok SO:

EITHER:

1. Fuck him urself.
  2. OR, just stfu and stop implying that all hot guys are odd, who the hell are u to complain. U can have a hot guy whos a bit of a jerk OR u can have a nerd guy who isnt that attractive but is completely devoted to u. Choose and shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)