hey class of 07 i think we all need help (1 Viewer)

xslr8tor

HSC
hey class of 07, as you guys and girls no that were n are final weeks of school YES! but wat if those weeks of school and study are were ur with people who wanna ruin u and stuff ur study up all because of doing the right thing.
if anyone has got any sugestions on how to help me or other people ( yes people can come into this forum and post there problems and we will all help out ) then yeah write it down and let us know because it would be really good

L

littlewing69

xslr8tor said:
hey class of 07, as you guys and girls no that were n are final weeks of school YES! but wat if those weeks of school and study are were ur with people who wanna ruin u and stuff ur study up all because of doing the right thing.
if anyone has got any sugestions on how to help me or other people ( yes people can come into this forum and post there problems and we will all help out ) then yeah write it down and let us know because it would be really good

Post of the year.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I don't know if I'm reading it right, but if people want to stuff up your study, find other people who want to do the work and will motivate you to succeed. :)

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
I don't know if I'm reading it right, but if people want to stuff up your study, find other people who want to do the work and will motivate you to succeed. :)
well said!

Try finding a group of friends that won't stand in the way of achieving your goals. Put your foot down and stay confident... and those ppl that want to ruin your study will eventually just leave you alone. If they don't talk to sumone u trust and will understand ur situation (maybe a welfare coordinator) >> trust me they'll regret it in the end when they get their uai'z

study hard and best of luck to u when skool starts.

always rememeber this is our final year! > if we've made it this far why stuff up now?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
my IQ just went down 10 points for reading this thread.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
sando said:
:lol:

I think I deciphered it alright, I suppose this is good practice if I wanted to be a doctor...ie practising understanding people in complex situations. :p

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
sando said:
:burn: hey look i'm all for free speech and everything but this guy probably has problems he wants to share...

the last thing he needs is ppl telling him he posted sumthing dumb...

try offering him advice instead

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Also if you can't study with those people or can't find other people who are motivated like you, then how about finding your own 'place' eg bedroom, library etc and studying by yourself. Keep motivated by writing down what goals you want to achieve.
(motivatational tip: secretly think about how ur gonna pwn those people, come exam times! :)) That should get you started.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
littlewing69, u can talk buddy.

ok heres sum positive advice: study by urself

L

littlewing69

sando said:
littlewing69, u can talk buddy.
Dude, these people are pissing and moaning about other people 'standing in the way of their success' (wtf?) and hoping for vindication in the UAI, a la Revenge of the Nerds. It's funny shit.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
ok i have 2 agree with u on that note haha

kloudsurfer

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:lol:

I think I deciphered it alright, I suppose this is good practice if I wanted to be a doctor...ie practising understanding people in complex situations. :p
Well I guess im never gonna be a doctor then, cos that made no sense watsoever.

bored6

HSC
xslr8tor said:

Mr. Xslr8tor, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
littlewing69 said:
Dude, these people are pissing and moaning about other people 'standing in the way of their success' (wtf?) and hoping for vindication in the UAI, a la Revenge of the Nerds. It's funny shit.
laugh all u want... let us know when ur finished.
its a pity someone can't be "nice" without being called a nerd... great world we live in ey?

anyway good luck littlewing69 in ur future studies and career

Last edited:
HSC
2opinion8d said:
its a pity someone can't be "nice" without being called a nerd... great world we live in ey?

nice??

wtf are u going on about?!?

L

littlewing69

2opinion8d said:

Who was being nice? All I see is pettiness and narrow-mindedness. Someone further up was advising that people get new friends who match their ambitions? You do realise that it is possible to kill the HSC without devoting yourself to it 24/7, right?

HSC
2opinion8d said:
well said!

Try finding a group of friends that won't stand in the way of achieving your goals. Put your foot down and stay confident... and those ppl that want to ruin your study will eventually just leave you alone. If they don't talk to sumone u trust and will understand ur situation (maybe a welfare coordinator) >> trust me they'll regret it in the end when they get their uai'z

study hard and best of luck to u when skool starts.

always rememeber this is our final year! > if we've made it this far why stuff up now?
lolz "uai'z".
sando said:
Oh good, I'm not the only one.
littlewing69 said:
It is. :uhhuh:
bored6 said:
Mr. Xslr8tor, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
And that's putting it nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)