hey class of 07 i think we all need help (1 Viewer)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
bored6 said:
Mr. Xslr8tor, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
That would be funny and make me think you were highly intelligent.
If only you hadn't stolen it from some where else, well done you are now on the same level as the first guy who posted.:)

L

littlewing69

Amy Lou said:
If only you hadn't stolen it from some where else, well done you are now on the same level as the first guy who posted.:)
Quoting =! stealing.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
haha bored 6 is just as bad as the original poster... well, almost as bad

xslr8tor

HSC
gosh i never thought it would come to this but ill explain it yeah sorry about it wasnt thinking straight wen i posted this. well anwayz a bunch of guys from my school are after me for stopping them hitting my brother did nothing to them. I cant avoid them because they are all in my classes and in lunch time there always staring me down. Yeah sorry might i add now my mother wants me to study period no sports no music no nothing like come on man how am i gonna convice her and yet help myself studying with "thugs" in my classes wat am i supposed to do
I do appreicate ur coments yes even the bad ones calling me dumb and God have mercy on my soul because of how bad the first coment is but yeah thanks for posting stuff on it as well

Sofstar

HSC
Ah no-one said that you had to study with them. Maybe your brother has nicer friends who'll look out for him? and that leaves you free to study? Or you could just so called 'dob' them in cuz it's pretty much bullying which is not tolerated at most school (blah blah blah). Study at home or go to places to avoid them. If your mum will listen tell her you need the balance in your life and maybe to not do so much extra curricular activities but just cut down on them. Good luck.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
xslr8tor said:
gosh i never thought it would come to this but ill explain it yeah sorry about it wasnt thinking straight wen i posted this. well anwayz a bunch of guys from my school are after me for stopping them hitting my brother did nothing to them. I cant avoid them because they are all in my classes and in lunch time there always staring me down. Yeah sorry might i add now my mother wants me to study period no sports no music no nothing like come on man how am i gonna convice her and yet help myself studying with "thugs" in my classes wat am i supposed to do
I do appreicate ur coments yes even the bad ones calling me dumb and God have mercy on my soul because of how bad the first coment is but yeah thanks for posting stuff on it as well
Thanks alot. My IQ went down 15 points this time

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
sando said:
Thanks alot. My IQ went down 15 points this time
.lawl.

I think this is where the quote "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" comes into play.

so i think it was ur fault for ur IQ going down another 15 this time is it not? ;) :p

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
shinji said:
.lawl.

I think this is where the quote "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" comes into play.

so i think it was ur fault for ur IQ going down another 15 this time is it not? ;) :p
yes most probably.. seeing as though noone is forcing me to read this thread

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
xslr8tor said:
hey class of 07, as you guys and girls no that were n are final weeks of school YES! but wat if those weeks of school and study are were ur with people who wanna ruin u and stuff ur study up all because of doing the right thing.
if anyone has got any sugestions on how to help me or other people ( yes people can come into this forum and post there problems and we will all help out ) then yeah write it down and let us know because it would be really good
Dude, best way is to isolate yourself. Friends are sometimes the very temptations & hurdles you have to live with, by controlling yourself and not "Meeting some girlfriends" or going out with your buddies to do a LAN party in Year 12 is commitment to getting a high UAI.

If you're a person who gets easily distracted by friends, then stop contacting them till AFTER HSC.

L

littlewing69

Rekkusu said:
Dude, best way is to isolate yourself. Friends are sometimes the very temptations & hurdles you have to live with, by controlling yourself and not "Meeting some girlfriends" or going out with your buddies to do a LAN party in Year 12 is commitment to getting a high UAI.

If you're a person who gets easily distracted by friends, then stop contacting them till AFTER HSC.

That is so very sad.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Hi Ice :wave:

It'd be nice if 07ers and 08ers could stop making threads like this.
Hey Gangles. It went from someone trying i repeat trying to ask for advice into a thread full of insults. Best thing to do is just drop it.

bored6

HSC
Amy Lou said:

:( Jesus, its a joke! Besides, my goal in life isn't to make "Amy Lou" think im intelligent over the internet.

L

littlewing69

bored6 said:
:( Jesus, its a joke! Besides, my goal in life isn't to make "Amy Lou" think im intelligent over the internet.

Pssst....

(i thought it was funny)

bos1234

HSC
hey class of 07, as you guys and girls no that were n are final weeks of school YES! but wat if those weeks of school and study are were ur with people who wanna ruin u and stuff ur study up all because of doing the right thing.
if anyone has got any sugestions on how to help me or other people ( yes people can come into this forum and post there problems and we will all help out ) then yeah write it down and let us know because it would be really good

---------------------------------------

hey class of 07, as you guys and girls no that were n are final weeks of holidays.

YES! but wat if those weeks of holidays were spent with people who wanna ruin ur education?

if anyone has got any sugestions on how solve this problem then please help

hopefully this will clarify some things. Please add/modify

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)