hey, i was just wondering if theres n e one like me: studied like the night b4 4 tria (1 Viewer)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
for trials........or like 3 days b4.............i mean there are LOTTTTTTTS of pple out there who do this, but theyre mainly the lazy, non-hardworking bunch who wouldnt go to the BOS..........but this is different....like im ranked top 10 in my subjects (xcept one)................procrastination is like a disease

Huy

HSC
N/A
Yes, there are others like you out there.

Including me :D
But I study the day before, or two days before.

And I'm generally not lazy, hehe.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i have been here every day of my trials
and im not ranked in top 10 or whatever

im one of those lazy bludger types

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
for trials........or like 3 days b4.............i mean there are LOTTTTTTTS of pple out there who do this, but theyre mainly the lazy, non-hardworking bunch who wouldnt go to the BOS..........but this is different....like im ranked top 10 in my subjects (xcept one)................procrastination is like a disease
My ranks kinda vary from top 1 to top 20 (chemistry sux!)
I usually study a couple of days beforehand. Not that I want to but I really don't have time :( (bad bad time management skills!)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah i study the night before all the time... for half yearlies i did night before with no notes and shit and for the trials i have all my notes ready now and then the night before im gonna actually study and read the notes and shit... ie like what i did on thursday night and in the morning for sor
this is only because i feel i work better under pressure... i dont think i would learn anything if i studied like a week beforehand

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i did it for my prac exams, worked pretty well
not to say that i recommend it, cos i dont

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yep I generally leave it till the day before, Im just not the motivated type.

Pudgedog

im a day before kinda guy.
its saturday, i got a business test on monday.
and i aint doing anything today at all. i feel confident in my sunday ability.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe I was stressed out of my mind last weekend. Needless to say this one is a little more relaxed(doing 4 unit due on Wednesday and am unusually calm!)

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
yeah i do it, only because i reckon i gotta short-term memory!!

i tried studying every nite, but i found too many distractions for me! hehehe

so for the trials i crammed and crammed the nite before (lucky i had a good timetable that allowed me to do it!)

and now results are coming in....and im happy with them! like ranked top 10 for some!! woohooooo! :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by lillaila
yeah, i think half the grade did this, and they're not lazy people either

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah i write my notes beforehand and den study the night before..... i did that for business..... but yeah im not lazy when it comes to cramming..... i stay up the whole night without sleeping before an exam which isn't good but yeah it seems to work for me..... but yeah early studying is good.

Benno

HSC
i just go over the main points and cram them into my brain that seems to work

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
well i have been studying the night before for every trial ive done so far... only have one more left and i have tomorrow off so ill study then.... but its all been night before and ONLY night before.... i think it will finally catch up to me and screw me over because i dont have a good feelings about the exams i have done

Adaran

Procrastinator
HSC
i cramed the night b4, and the hour b4 and if i had studied, i would not have gotten 30% for 3u maths ;-)
...but, procratination is NOT a disease, its a way of life, a philosphy, and embedded deep within every teenager....

oh yeah, i am also lazy unmotivated and pathethic....

aleks

IF YOU STUDY THE NIGHT B4 YOULL FAIL SOONER OR LATER AND IT WILL SERVE YOU RIGHT CAUSE YOU HAVE HAD LOADS OF TIME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)