Hey - Study Patterns (1 Viewer)

tetrisam

HSC
yeahh 4 and a half hours could be mainly staring in space .. actually that might just be for me :shy: . Biology just doesn't click in my brain and it's so frustrating because i'd do anything to excel in that subject but it just never happens. :(

Pink Oni

HSC
It helped me to remember stuff for sciences by writing my notes in multiple colours. I don't know if it will help for everyone but if it helps for you you can do wonders with a computer.

I try to study 3 hours a day but I usually get too much homework to handle it. Furthermore, I'm totally slacking off these holidays :(

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
tetrisam said:
yeahh 4 and a half hours could be mainly staring in space .. actually that might just be for me :shy: . Biology just doesn't click in my brain and it's so frustrating because i'd do anything to excel in that subject but it just never happens. :(
THATS SOO ME
it goes in one ear and goes out the other :mad:
EDIT: this is just in bio

shoutoutloud

HSC
Hey Guys
thanks woops forgot about this threat! Im reading all your comments now most thankful!

bubblesss

HSC
Re: Hey

lyounamu said:
You are only in the Preliminary year and whatever you get now won't directly impact your UAI.

You seem to be a hard-working student. 4.5 hours is more than enough and use this holiday wisely. It will help you to catch up. 80 UAI is more than possible if you keep that up.

I employ similar study method. I study from 2:30 to 6:00 doing some past HSC Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 papers. Once I complete about 2 exam papers, I take a break and move on to exercis.

And then, I study again. I make notes with my computer but before that, I make sure I understand the topics first. Then, I print my notes and memorise them. Oh yeah, I divide my notes into two. One is specifically for the syllabus and the other one is just an extra information. I read the syllabus one more than the other. The other is just an extra information that will help me.

I try to do some practice questions as well. I hope that helped.
hey u start at 2.30? what time do you finish school?

jazzbaby

HSC
shoutoutloud said:
Hey guys,
I just scrapped through my half yealies but i wanna improve! I study for 330 ish to about 7 then from about 8 to about 9 so thats four and a half hours but im still stuggling im HOPING for a UAI for 80 lol dun think it will happen so please share your study patterns and if your good at bio help me!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

bubblesss said:
thats crazy

i dont study at night:( and i can't
I cannot study in the afternoon. It will be lucky if I even pull off 10 minutes of study during that period.

bubblesss

HSC
hey can someone help me im not able to post a new thread i dont know why?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Aplus said:
Thanks for that. Even my school friends are asking me why I have such a ridiculous username! They all think it's I. They interpreted it as "I - You - Namu" because they all know my name as Namu Lyoo. So they never thought "lyou" meant Lyoo as in my name. They have been going about that username issue throughout my chemistry and maths class. :cold:

bubblesss

HSC
hey can sum1 tell me what type of bonding is found for water soluble and insoluble substances?

SimonLee13

HSC

With 4.5 hours studying everyday, shouldn't your uai be somewhere around 95+....?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)