Hey sxc people, notes: (1 Viewer)

herbs1

HSC
I have notes for Physics, Chem and English (Em Dick, Br/Fr, Hamlet, Justice game). They have gotten band 6s in all these subs, so nothing average or shit.

You may choose one, and I will send you a sample. In return for the full notes, all I require is a close up pic of your face, with Khorne written in texta on the forehead and your eyes visible.

Much love

herbs

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Me want notes. Are you collecting photos for your year book?

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
thanks 4 ur notes

'they were heaps good!!!

any1 wud b stupid not to take the offer

herbs1

HSC
Considering some fuckers are punting 10 dollars an essay and I am offering a whole modules worth of notes for just a pic, it's good value, so hurry but berkensteins

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I have notes for Physics, Chem and English (Em Dick, Br/Fr, Hamlet, Justice game). They have gotten band 6s in all these subs, so nothing average or shit.

You may choose one, and I will send you a sample. In return for the full notes, all I require is a close up pic of your face, with Khorne written in texta on the forehead and your eyes visible.

Much love

herbs
I'm only in Year 10 but am I allowed to request for the notes still xD

herbs1

HSC
I'm only in Year 10 but am I allowed to request for the notes still xD
You sure are buddy.

To people interested, PM this account. I will pm you all back with a 2 page sample of some notes so you can attest to the quality, then you may choose to send me said pic and if the quality is what i expect, you will get the full notes. You have my word.

HSC
N/A
khorne you totes said you'd give me your engrish notes months ago and you never ended up giving them :cry:

now I have to take a picture with khorne written on my fore head :cry: :cry:
so meeeeeeean !!1

herbs1

HSC
Jaymay: Thank you for your interest. We regret to inform you that you did NOT meet the requirements, due to your looks. Please reconsider applying at other threads, or consider post-graduate studies. Kind regards UWS Medicine , Herbs

herbs1

HSC
khorne you totes said you'd give me your engrish notes months ago and you never ended up giving them :cry:

now I have to take a picture with khorne written on my fore head :cry: :cry:
so meeeeeeean !!1

Economic climate is harsh on us all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)