hey year teners, what uai are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
Just wondering. We're all newbies towards the HSC and most of us have just started getting our subject selection forms. When I first received my subject selection form and news about HSC crap, I thought about the uai I wanted to aim for.
I know there is a thread on year 11 and Year 12 people listing their uai aim, but how about we dream on and have a thread on Year 10 people listing their uai aim... Wouldnt that be funny coming back here to realise how ridiculous we used to be? How we used to dream so big? How we knew nothing of the HSC?

Okay. I'll start first:

high aim: 96+
realistic aim: 90
low aim: 85

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
nerdsforever said:
Just wondering. We're all newbies towards the HSC and most of us have just started getting our subject selection forms. When I first received my subject selection form and news about HSC crap, I thought about the uai I wanted to aim for.
I know there is a thread on year 11 and Year 12 people listing their uai aim, but how about we dream on and have a thread on Year 10 people listing their uai aim... Wouldnt that be funny coming back here to realise how ridiculous we used to be? How we used to dream so big? How we knew nothing of the HSC?

Okay. I'll start first:

high aim: 96+
realistic aim: 90
low aim: 85
i haven't got my subject selection forms yet but i know what to pick for my subjects:p

lol nice idea for this thread though!

high aim :99.5+
realistic aim: 95+
i dunno about low aim, i don't think i can see myself getting achieving a UAI lower than 95, sorry if that sounded a little too arrogant.

Last edited:

Aznmichael92

HSC
High - 100
Realistic - 90+
Low - 85+ (trying to get into an education course if dont make others)

lol this is a good idea. We can revisit our younger thoughts :D

blackglitter

HSC
dux&src said:
i haven't got my subject selection forms yet but i know what to pick for my subjects:p

i dunno about low aim, i don't think i can see myself getting achieving a UAI lower than 95, sorry if that sounded a little too arrogant.
It's not arrogant if you can see yourself really putting in the effort - the first thing i got told in year 11 was that no matter how well i did in my junior years i'd have to put in twice as much effort to keep it that way. Anyways guys, aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars :p

autumn-angel

HSC
I'm aiming for 100 (unrealistic)
but if i am truthfully aiming for 100
i will hopefully get somewhere in the 90s

HSC
dux&src said:

nahh.its not arrogant..lol
ive always considered since year 6 that anything below 95 was crap.. ><;; no idea why i came up with that but i go by that 'theory' if you wanna call it that..
i wanna get in the 99's..even though the course i want to get into just requires passes in english, maths and physics..lol

It's not arrogant if you can see yourself really putting in the effort - the first thing i got told in year 11 was that no matter how well i did in my junior years i'd have to put in twice as much effort to keep it that way. Anyways guys, aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars
you could fall back to earth if you don't make it pass the atmosphere buring at 1000 degrees celcius..lol

Last edited:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
nahh.its not arrogant..lol
ive always considered since year 6 that anything below 95 was crap.. ><;; no idea why i came up with that but i go by that 'theory' if you wanna call it that..
i wanna get in the 99's..even though the course i want to get into just requires passes in english, maths and physics..lol

you could fall back to earth if you don't make it pass the atmosphere buring at 1000 degrees celcius..lol
i have a very smart teacher who got a UAI of 91 though he/she was from the country!!:p

passes in english, maths, physics ????? just a pass??

meh 99.5+ UAI if i get that i would be very happy!

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
i want to get >90.
but not sure if that's going to happen.
will be happy with anything over 75 because the course that i would like to do has a cut-off of around 75-ish.

autumn-angel

HSC
I just wanna say aiming for a higher UAI than someone else doesn't make you any smarter than them :D

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
autumn-angel said:
I just wanna say aiming for a higher UAI than someone else does't make you any smarter than them :D
Well true. But verbally expressing your high UAI goal can motivate you, you know.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Who thinks of their uai in year 10, not even a senior lol

autumn-angel

HSC
Zrap said:
when you are gonna choose your subjects, you have to think of your UAI anyway

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Zrap said:
Someone who cares about their education and their future?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Don't bother arguing with a troll lol.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Aiming for around the 90's or the 80's.

High Aim: 90+
Realistic Aim: 85+
Low Aim: 80+ ..lmao

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm aiming to achieve the following:

High Aim: 98.00+ (This is going to extremely hard for me to get, but if I knuckle down enough I might get close enough)

Realistic Aim: 87-93

Low Aim: 82.00

shimmer205

HSC
Dudes, how can you aim for a uai of 99 when you have no idea of the amount of effort it takes to acheive in yrs 11 and 12, and you don't know how you'll adjust to the jump? Don't be surprised if you change your goal when you get a taste for year 11.
Remember that the UAI is not the end of the world. Someone said that you have to think about your uai when choosing yr 11 subjects - I don't think that's true. You should pick the subjects you enjoy and are best at, because you can get a high UAI with any subject combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)