• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

high UAI.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Yeah, it doesn't seem completely unrealistic =)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
jlucis said:
ROFL NOOB <3

why are you on bos ewwww

Paj20 said:
lol and you wonder why everyone thinks your an arrogant prick
ehh.. it's because they're either naive shitters like yourself who don't want to be confronted with the stark truth (in a thread 5 pages long all you've been able to add is the odd ur dum, stfu, no u), or they value very different things.

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID:

'unless you're a fuckwit from the country you should be able to get 95+' --- this should make clear my position in this thread

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
mark678 said:
Seriously most of the people on this forum are studying alot and are interested in getting into the big sydney unis which you need a high uai eg. law/medicine/commerce.

I have researched UAI distribution for 2007 that was:

1.7% 99 UAI or higher
16.5% 90 UAI or higher
32.4% 80 UAI or higher

As you can see a lot of the people on boredofstudies are in the top canditature of the hsc (or aiming for it) :)

so generally speaking a solid uai of 85-100 will get you into a lot of uni courses and you will be beating a lot of people in the hsc.

hope this has enlightened you:apig:
did, thankyou.

Paj20

HSC
Rhanoct said:
ROFL NOOB <3

why are you on bos ewwww

ehh.. it's because they're either naive shitters like yourself who don't want to be confronted with the stark truth (in a thread 5 pages long all you've been able to add is the odd ur dum, stfu, no u), or they value very different things.

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID:

'unless you're a fuckwit from the country you should be able to get 95+' --- this should make clear my position in this thread
a fuckwit from the country?? lol... im sure theres a lot of people from the country that would like you to say that to their face.. im preety sure you will b one of these 'idiots' that dont get over 95 as you say, with the amount of dribble your talking

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Rhanoct, i really hope you're just trying to stir people up for fun.
Because if this is genuinely your view then I really feel sorry for you.

Paj20

HSC
lol prob some fat guy that thinks there pro and just makes every1 dislike them..

Oi and buddy.. what about all the sport heroes, the great actors and such, they mightened of got over 95 in their hsc.. and are therefore one of the 'idiots' as you say. Im preety sure that they will contribute alot more to this world then you do by getting over 95 and ripping on the so called 'stupid nsw' people that dont... get some perspective buddy

Grammar Police

HSC
N/A
Aside from having my brain EXPLODE from the AWFUL grammar of you "95+" students (lol.), you're ALL horrible at life.

95 is easy mode. Read some books, actually do some study, and stop failing. I laughed pretty hard reading this thread, there seems to be a lot of shitters around here. Furthermore, Rhanoct > everyone in this thread it seems. You can't trash talk someone who is better than you, stop trying so hard.

You're all failures if you think 95 is a) hard to get or b) worth two shits outside of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)